Happy Game Week!

AUBwins

It's game week! Time for Auburn Football. The start of a Championship run for the ages. Where new Auburn legends will emerge into folk lore for years to come. War eagle everyone and have a good week in preparation.

I'm All in !!! War Eagle !!!

Why am I so Dang nervous!?!?

Me too!! Maybe first game jitters? Better us than the Team.

Ready for some football!

Game day routine... Fire up the smoker early enough to get the brisket done for lunch then settle down finally for some AU FOOTBALL!!!!!

Game day routine... Fire up the smoker early enough to get the brisket done for lunch then settle down finally for some AU FOOTBALL!!!!!

I have never smoked brisket. When you have a free minute, please send me a pm and give me "how to" instructions. I always wanted to give that a try. Thanks in advance and WDE!!!

I can't wait. It's Monday and I'm already planning for Saturday! I have a feeling this week will go by too slowly!

I have a feeling you are 100% correct..........

I have never smoked brisket. When you have a free minute, please send me a pm and give me "how to" instructions. I always wanted to give that a try. Thanks in advance and WDE!!!

If you're into it, you should watch 'BBQ Pitmasters' and 'BBQ with Franklin' -- pretty good shows that are educational, too.

I'm ready for some football!!! And, dadgummit, now I'm hungry, too!!!

:wareagle:

This week is going to draaaaaaaaaaaaag out way to long!

Yep, I woke up this morning thinking it was already Wednesday but nope only Tuesday.

What crew of announcing genius is set for our game?

Archived