War Tim Locked Out

Proud Tiger

Apparently War Tim has been locked out of the Political Forum. I guess not every one in here is allowed to call a spade a spade but some seem to get away with slinging insults and name calling with impunity.

Very unfortunate. The Devil will punish someone for doing this to the Caller of the Nip.

So you are the board's judge of maturity? Geez we are in more trouble than I thought.

No. But if you can't see he was locked out for a very good reason, you have some serious blinders on.

So you are the board's judge of maturity? Geez we are in more trouble than I thought.

No. But if you can't see he was locked out for a very good reason, you have some serious blinders on.

I haven't been posting much lately so don't know why he was locked out. Can you honestly say he did something no one else does or has done??

About the last two to three weeks he started acting.....different

So if you act different from what YOU judge to be the norm you should be locked out?

No that's not what I said at all. I don't know what he was locked out for, probably for going post to post calling everybody idiots and morons and all of that. I imagine him being a mod he probably shouldn't do that. Ask RIR he's the one who probably decided it I imagine.

I just noticed WT was acting different like I said

I haven't been posting much lately so don't know why he was locked out. Can you honestly say he did something no one else does or has done??

His posts were generally mindless attacks. He picked fights and contributed little to nothing to the forum. And he did it incessantly.

Tim was always a quiet kind of guy...never much trouble. He was upset when he lost his job at the Post Office.

Apparently War Tim has been locked out of the Political Forum. I guess not every one in here is allowed to call a spade a spade but some seem to get away with slinging insults and name calling with impunity.

Very unfortunate. The Devil will punish someone for doing this to the Caller of the Nip.

Does it matter how you go about, "calling a spade a spade"?

Have you reported those who "sling insults"?

Does it matter if you have been given guidance and warnings about your behavior?

What exactly does the devil have to do with this? Please explain.

Good irony. ;)

About the last two to three weeks he started acting.....different

So if you act different from what YOU judge to be the norm you should be locked out?

Now there's a logic-free post! ;D

I wasn't going to draw attention to this because I didn't think it served any purpose. But since it has been brought up, yes, WarTim is no longer part of the Politics Forum. I'm not going to get into details, but there have been ongoing discussions and issues with Tim about his posts for the last several months, mostly with me, but also with the other admins. Nothing changed after multiple requests from me. After discussing it with stoic and RunInRed multiple times, we decided that it would be best this way. Obviously, Tim doesn't agree and has reached out to a few people to let them know. That's understandable.

So going forward, just know if you reply to one of his posts, he won't see it. And I'm not going to tolerate people taking shots at him here behind his back. Unless you want to join him, please heed this warning. It's not fair to poke at him when he's not here to defend himself. But also, I'm not going to tolerate anyone goading him about it on the other forums either. Just drop the subject altogether. We don't need people rubbing anyone's nose in anything. Of course, if you have questions you can PM me.

That's it. Thanks.

Archived