Rotate coaches

eagle12

If south Carolina realy tries to get Muschamp then why not bite the bullet rotate Muschamp to head coach Malzan to off cord then no big loss in recruiting !we cannot loose the boom he is more of a head coach in a way it would set Auburn back more to loose him than malzan

If south Carolina realy tries to get Muschamp then why not bite the bullet rotate Muschamp to head coach Malzan to off cord then no big loss in recruiting !we cannot loose the boom he is more of a head coach in a way it would set Auburn back more to loose him than malzan

That's the ticket! :thumbsup:

why people are in a total love affair with our d coord. i'll never understand - it surely can't be on the field performance. The guy aught got to reign the emotion in .. it was respectable for a game or two but he's just a liability now. He and Coach Robinson helped get Cowart while simultaneously losing CeCe but let's not sell the farm and say he's the second coming of trooper taylor (or whoever) recruiting wise..

The logic in the OP makes zero sense, really i am trying to understand.

why people are in a total love affair with our d coord. i'll never understand - it surely can't be on the field performance. The guy has got to reign the emotion in .. it was respectable for a game or two but god he's just a liability now.

Ok...here's another 8 year old post. WTH is going on in here today? lol

why people are in a total love affair with our d coord. i'll never understand - it surely can't be on the field performance. The guy has got to reign the emotion in .. it was respectable for a game or two but god he's just a liability now.

cute "lol" why don't you specifically speak to an issue you have richard noggin.

Had to look through your other posts to find that, "you want stability next year and hope muschamp returns" that's fine. i'm guessing you took issue with my "love affair" comment and that he is emotionally unstable - every game. ... care to create some kind of insightful banter or are you just going to act like an 8 year old because I said something you don't agree with?

AutigerEmt where are you?

cute "lol" why don't you specifically speak to an issue you have dickhead.

Had to look through your other posts to find that, "you want stability next year and hope muschamp returns" that's fine. i'm guessing you took issue with my "love affair" comment and that he is emotionally unstable - every game. ... care to create some kind of insightful banter or are you just going to act like an 8 year old?

You have to pry specific information from EMT. Most of his posts are broad and rhetorical and he could tell you himself that I've told hin that several times. Good guy though.

why people are in a total love affair with our d coord. i'll never understand - it surely can't be on the field performance. The guy has got to reign the emotion in .. it was respectable for a game or two but god he's just a liability now. Yeah him and Coach Robinson helped get Cowart while simultaneously losing CeCe but let's not sell the farm and say he's the second coming of trooper taylor (or whoever) recruiting wise..

That's easy to explain. In 2015, only two teams have scored more than 30 points in regulation against Auburn. LSU and Idaho. 14 of Idaho's points came in the 4th quarter when everyone was getting some field time. Arkansas went into OT tied at 24. In 2014, seven teams scored more than 30, and six did it in 2013. Muschamp accomplished that in one year. It wasn't the prettiest defense statistically, but a huge improvement in scoring defense (which is all that matters).

That said, I don't see the logic (or possibility) in making Muschamp the head coach and demoting Gus to OC.

I bet Gus would be All In for a demotion and huge pay cut. I'm sorry but this idea makes absolutely no sense at all.

He'd accept it Auburn Fast.

why people are in a total love affair with our d coord. i'll never understand - it surely can't be on the field performance. The guy has got to reign the emotion in .. it was respectable for a game or two but god he's just a liability now. Yeah him and Coach Robinson helped get Cowart while simultaneously losing CeCe but let's not sell the farm and say he's the second coming of trooper taylor (or whoever) recruiting wise..

That's easy to explain. In 2015, only two teams have scored more than 30 points in regulation against Auburn. LSU and Idaho. 14 of Idaho's points came in the 4th quarter when everyone was getting some field time. Arkansas went into OT tied at 24. In 2014, seven teams scored more than 30, and six did it in 2013. Muschamp accomplished that in one year. It wasn't the prettiest defense statistically, but a huge improvement in scoring defense (which is all that matters).

That said, I don't see the logic (or possibility) in making Muschamp the head coach and demoting Gus to OC.

Respect for a respectable answer! However we had a ton of returning players in key positions albeit lawson was out most last year and matthews this year regardless points wise we have clamped down. I am a fan Muschamp, really I am I just think he is a liability at times emotionally and I don't look for stability in him because, who are we kidding, the guys going to be coaching somewhere here soon. I actually can't even remember who our d coordinator was last year now that I am trying to think of his name... my fav. d coord. have been muschamp, chizik and ellis johnson

Had to look through your other posts to find that, "you want stability next year and hope muschamp returns" that's fine. i'm guessing you took issue with my "love affair" comment and that he is emotionally unstable - every game. ... care to create some kind of insightful banter or are you just going to act like an 8 year old?

You have to pry specific information from EMT. Most of his posts are broad and rhetorical and he could tell you himself that I've told hin that several times. Good guy though.

This comment....along with many in this particular thread do not deserve any kind of "specific" information. A little common sense goes a LOOOOONG way. :yes:

Had to look through your other posts to find that, "you want stability next year and hope muschamp returns" that's fine. i'm guessing you took issue with my "love affair" comment and that he is emotionally unstable - every game. ... care to create some kind of insightful banter or are you just going to act like an 8 year old because I said something you don't agree with?

You have presented yourself in a way that speaks on its own merit. When you have invested so much into your players and they go out and get shafted play after play after play.....emotionally unstable isn't a fair explanation for the way Boom expressed himself at that time in the game. Will did what 99% of us might do in the same situation. But my comment had to do with this entire thread.....and to a small degree your comment. Richard Noggin.

Respect for a respectable answer! However we had a ton of returning players in key positions albeit lawson was out most last year and matthews this year regardless points wise we have clamped down. I am a fan Muschamp, really I am I just think he is a liability at times emotionally and I don't look for stability in him because, who are we kidding, the guys going to be coaching somewhere here soon. I actually can't even remember who our d coordinator was last year now that I am trying to think of his name... my fav. d coord. have been muschamp, chizik and ellis johnson

The defensive coordinator last year was....Ellis Johnson.

I'll agree with you about the element of instability with Muschamp, but that is the nature of hiring good coordinators these days. Muschamp is definitely here on borrowed time. He's somewhat of an enigma in that regard. Is he looking to leave for a HC job as soon as possible? Is he wondering if he can get the Auburn job if Gus pulls a Chizik and goes 3-9 next year? Personally, I would like to see Muschamp stick around building the defense and its depth chart as long as possible, but I maintain no illusion that he's going to stick around here under Gus for the next decade. When he might leave is impossible to predict, but he's definitely going to unless there's a realistic possibility that a HC vacancy opens up here.

You have presented yourself in a way that speaks on its own merit. When you have invested so much into your players and they go out and get shafted play after play after play.....emotionally unstable isn't a fair explanation for the way Boom expressed himself at that time in the game. Will did what 99% of us might do in the same situation. But my comment had to do with this entire thread.....and to a small degree your comment. Richard Noggin.

Yes, my comment was speaking to the craziness of the thread as well and primarily regarding this ridiculous notion CWM should some how usurp Malzahn which I guess was what the O.P. was insinuating but I believe based on the emotional roller coaster I see each week (which love from my coordinators not so much the head coach) that he should remain d. coord.

And the comment 99% "might" do something in a given situation - are you in politics? haha .. alright moving on..

Strycnnine - i agree , that's the double egded-ness of hiring a good coordinator - he will be clamored for.

Touche!

And I agree. I don't think WM was out of line, considering the multiple holding (i.e. body wraps) that were taking place. I know he said himself, while the HC at UF, that he had to learn to not be as fiery (it seems he said something along these lines after their game against us). I think that was the time to do what he did. He stood up for his players and I think they, along with many other reasons, respect him for that.

Yes, my comment was speaking to the craziness of the thread as well and primarily regarding this ridiculous notion CWM should some how usurp Malzahn which I guess was what the O.P. was insinuating but I believe based on the emotional roller coaster I see each week (which love from my coordinators not so much the head coach) that he should remain d. coord.

And the comment 99% "might" do something in a given situation - are you in politics? haha .. alright moving on..

No....but I proved my point. ;)

I seriously do not think that CWM is going anywhere in the near future. He probably will be here for at least 2-3 years. If by any small chance he does leave this season, we would be wise to hire Coach Rocker as the new DC. There is a very small chance of this, but one has to think beyond the end of their nose from time to time.

It would be great though to hire Rocker as the DL coach and associate DC. This would not take anything away from CWM, but would give him a very smart DL coach that I think this the final piece of the puzzle to make this defense one mean and nasty bunch that opposing teams would dread to face.

I am not sure that Coach Grimes is leaving, but if the cancer is still there, he would have a much greater chance of riding his body of the cancer and returning to coaching down the road when his health is good enough for him to be a full time coach.

I seriously do not think that CWM is going anywhere in the near future. He probably will be here for at least 2-3 years. If by any small chance he does leave this season, we would be wise to hire Coach Rocker as the new DC. There is a very small chance of this, but one has to think beyond the end of their nose from time to time.

It would be great though to hire Rocker as the DL coach and associate DC. This would not take anything away from CWM, but would give him a very smart DL coach that I think this the final piece of the puzzle to make this defense one mean and nasty bunch that opposing teams would dread to face.

I am not sure that Coach Grimes is leaving, but if the cancer is still there, he would have a much greater chance of riding his body of the cancer and returning to coaching down the road when his health is good enough for him to be a full time coach.

What makes you think Rocker is remotely qualified to be a DC?

Archived