Mark Emmert and the NCAA

AURandy56

It amazes me that schools that aren't bama aren't vocally upset about this. Let's see... bama was either being investigated on on probation from about 1997-2009. 2010, Emmert takes over as head of the NCAA. Not even a sniff bama's direction since, and they go on an unprecedented run of #1 recruiting classes and championships, while photographic and other documentation of cars, suits, rims, players signing memorabilia that is sold openly in the mall, loans, gifts etc pops up on the net continually. At the same time, anyone who is a major threat to them, each year, ends up some kind of allegation and often a colonoscopy of one level or another.

Total coincidence, right?

It amazes me that schools that aren't bama aren't vocally upset about this. Let's see... bama was either being investigated on on probation from about 1997-2009. 2010, Emmert takes over as head of the NCAA. Not even a sniff bama's direction since, and they go on an unprecedented run of #1 recruiting classes and championships, while photographic and other documentation of cars, suits, rims, players signing memorabilia that is sold openly in the mall, loans, gifts etc pops up on the net continually. At the same time, anyone who is a major threat to them, each year, ends up some kind of allegation and often a colonoscopy of one level or another.

Total coincidence, right?

Sad but true.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ is spread evenly when it c0mes 2 TV deals, etc. Until that changes u w0n't see the big b0ys rise up and fight back.

The one that got me was the coach that admitted to loaning a player money and the NCAA just told the player to pay it back with no penalty!

The one that got me was the coach that admitted to loaning a player money and the NCAA just told the player to pay it back with no penalty!

The player had no money to live on. The coach gave him some money and called it a loan. The player upon being told by the NCAA to pay the money back immediately had access to the money to pay it back. Nothing to see here. Move along. RIIIIIIIGHT!

I'd like to see Auburn continue to do things the right way, and continue to stay out of the Ncaa's crosshairs and while doing so, beat UAT every year. We can continue to bring in high character kids that want to be "Auburn Men" and it won't matter one fig who is running the NCAA or who is running UAT.

And that's what bothers the bammers so much. Auburn doesn't have to go to the lengths that bama does to cheat and get great players, and we still win. If bama had to run a clean program, they would be a rollercoaster team just like the rest. I mean, have you been to tuscaloosa?

To those thinking a coach loaning a hard up player some $ isn't a big deal, Galen Hall & UF went on probation for exactly those MAJOR violations in the late 1980s. So...it's totally fair for UF to get hammered but not Bama? Blakeney/Auburn early 1990's? Nothing to see here, really?

That's what A4E was getting at. You let an Auburn coach give a down and out player an innocent little loan and we might get the death penalty.

The player had no money to live on. The coach gave him some money and called it a loan. The player upon being told by the NCAA to pay the money back immediately had access to the money to pay it back. Nothing to see here. Move along. RIIIIIIIGHT!

I think it is ironic that the Bama player's nickname was HAHA, as in "HAHA to all the other NCAA schools, we are Bama and we can do what we want and nothing will happen ... see!"

To those thinking a coach loaning a hard up player some $ isn't a big deal, Galen Hall & UF went on probation for exactly those MAJOR violations in the late 1980s. So...it's totally fair for UF to get hammered but not Bama? Blakeney/Auburn early 1990's? Nothing to see here, really?

I guess I should have used the :drippingsarcasm7pa: font.

The second I saw Foster in that crimson Hummer, I knew what enticed him to turdistan.

Foster got more than a hummer, he got some dang good coaching and played lights out this year. Dumb as a box of rocks, but damn sure learned that complex defense.

The second I saw Foster in that crimson Hummer, I knew what enticed him to turdistan.

Foster got more than a hummer, he got some dang good coaching and played lights out this year. Dumb as a box of rocks, but damn sure learned that complex defense.

We will probably see him on the next edition of the documentary "Broke".

We will probably see him on the next edition of the documentary "Broke".

Dude, that just wrong. :no:

take it for what it's worth, but my son's fiancé was a classmate of RF's at auburn high. she says it is his "hideous hummer". lol

Archived