Are you guys the Tigers or War Eagles?

JimmyC123

In case you guys run into some drunk Oregon fans wanting to talk trash... I wanted to give you some info that'll make them stop talking pretty quick:

Oregon fan: Are y'all the Auburn War Eagles or the Tigers? Why do you have two mascots?

Auburn response: Well, it's kind of like what you guys had with Puddles and Roboduck... except that it's not REALLY REAAALLY gay.

:laugh: :laugh:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkOS5759EHA  :laugh: :laugh:

I always answer that question....

"We have just as many as Georgia Tech, Miami, North Carolina, Stanford, Tennessee, and Texas A&M."  :laugh:

It forces them to stop and think. And by that time I've walked away.

(Georgia Tech is the Rambling Wreck from Georgia Tech, their Model T Ford and the Bumble Bee, Miami is the Isbis and the Hurricane, North Carolina is the Tar Heel and the Billy Goat, Staford is the Tree and Cardinal, Tennessee is the Volunteer and Smoky the dog, Texas A&M is the Aggie and their Collie Dog.)

"We have just as many as Georgia Tech, Miami, North Carolina, Stanford, Tennessee, and Texas A&M."   :laugh:

(Georgia Tech is the Rambling Wreck from Georgia Tech, their Model T Ford and the Bumble Bee, Miami is the Isbis and the Hurricane, North Carolina is the Tar Heel and the Billy Goat, Staford is the Tree and Cardinal, Tennessee is the Volunteer and Smoky the dog, Texas A&M is the Aggie and their Collie Dog.)

..........and the Tahd or elephants don't forget.  They're so stupid when they bring it up.

"We have just as many as Georgia Tech, Miami, North Carolina, Stanford, Tennessee, and Texas A&M."   :laugh:

..........and the Tahd or elephants don't forget.  They're so stupid when they bring it up.

.... Yes. Forgot the most important one.  :banghead::laugh:

Thanks for the save.

Isn't a Tar Heel a billy goat....?

I live in Atlanta so I get a lot of this from UGA fans...and I always respond "You are just jealous because you can't even figure out how to spell the one you have"

Isn't a Tar Heel a billy goat....?

I live in Atlanta so I get a lot of this from UGA fans...and I always respond "You are just jealous because you can't even figure out how to spell the one you have"

... if it is then its news to me.  :laugh:  And I could care less really.

I thought we were the 2010 National Champs!

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

AHHH-Nike designed the new duck.  That explains everything.  Can't wait to see what Roboturd looks like! :laugh:

a tarheel is an inhabitant of the state of NC.  There are multiple accounts of how the residents acquired this moniker, but most center around the civil war.

The best response for bammers who ask this is to tell them...the reason we have tigers and war eagles is the same reason that bammers are elephants and "that time of the month". This usually shuts them up. Also, God gave us our colors blue and orange because of the beautiful orange sunshine backed by the blue sky over the Plains. Bammers are red and white because of all the rednecks and white trash. War Eagle!!

Archived