Updated: 3:50 1-20-11 Potential earth shattering recruiting news........

AUSportTalk

I have nothing to say on this matter but felt I had to post something just so I could say "I was there" for the "Earth Shattering" thread.  :thumbsup: Carry on.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't mean to be a debbie downer but with how epic this thread has become it will be a drag if it doesn't happen.

None the less we will have a great class none the less.

So when was the last post /update that St gave us? I read back many pages but did not see one.

It was at 3:50 yesterday afternoon. If you want to see any of ST's updates on this thread, just go to his very first post. That is where he is doing all of his updating at.

Anyone consider the possibility of Cyrus Kouandjio signing with Auburn and his brother, Arie, transferring to Auburn to play with him????  ;)

I think that would qualify as "earth shattering"

Anyone consider the possibility of Cyrus Kouandjio signing with Auburn and his brother, Arie, transferring to Auburn to play with him????  ;)

I don't know if that's what it is or not, but that would be "earth shattering" in my book.

I don't see Arie transferring to AU.  He would have to sit for 2 years and I think Saban would have to approve the transfer (which would never be approved to AU)

Appartently you haven't taken time to read all 82 pages. :laugh:  Just about every theory has been thrown out there.  I now countdown to a new one in 5....4.....3.....2......1

I don't see Arie transferring to AU.  He would have to sit for 2 years and I think Saban would have to approve the transfer (which would never be approved to AU)

I personally don't see it happening but he doesen't need a transfer to play here. If you get a transfer you can play at another college immediately (within the perimeters of the transfer), but if you leave a school and sit out for one year you can play anywhere you want to.

in my very unlearned opinion,coupled with a very uneducated guess and reading of the tea leaves, i think its malcomn brown out of texas.....don't ask why i say that because i cannot give a coherent answer or reason for thinking that....i just have a hunch

Guest shirley4au9

OK guys here's the deal.  I read a lot on here (because this site is AMAZING!!!), but don't post a lot.  If ST says there is good news coming, then there is good news coming.  :happydance: I don't care if I find out today or on NSD. Either way, they will be wearing an AU helmet come August.  :yay:Let's be patient. It will come.  Don't be like my wife at Christmas time (wanting to open presents Dec. 10).  :wareagle:

p.s. we need an ALL IN icon.

PATIENT!  :pcprobs: What leads you to believe we're not patient?  :banghead:  ;D

I agree, the "ALL IN" icon would be great.  :hellyeah: :hellyeah:

Wow...this thread has gone ridiculous. Just the number of rapid fire posts, hahaha. I just wanted to weigh in.

I, for one, would LOVE it if the Hart + HCD thing happened. Especially if we don't land Roberson. Others that would be amazing: Tony Steward, Malcom Brown.

Oh well, I for one am eagerly anticipating the next couple weeks as we find out who the next stellar bunch will be to join the Auburn Family.

:believe:

Wow...this thread has gone ridiculous. Just the number of rapid fire posts, hahaha. I just wanted to weigh in.

I, for one, would LOVE it if the Hart + HCD thing happened. Especially if we don't land Roberson. Others that would be amazing: Tony Steward, Malcom Brown.

Oh well, I for one am eagerly anticipating the next couple weeks as we find out who the next stellar bunch will be to join the Auburn Family.

Would be awesome, hope it goes through!

in my very unlearned opinion,coupled with a very uneducated guess and reading of the tea leaves, i think its malcomn brown out of texas.....don't ask why i say that because i cannot give a coherent answer or reason for thinking that....i just have a hunch

My gut is telling me that I am always hungry and nothing else. My head tells me its not Malcom Brown. Where did this idea come from?

I tell you this, I watched Brown's highlight reel. I don't know how in the heck there's a better runningback in the country than him. If it does in fact turn out to be him, I will be thrilled. Watch his video on Youtube,.

Was the suprise Westerman? bc that happened 24-48 hours later.. and hes a 5* on two sites.. pretty big news IMHO

Westerman wasn't the news ST was talking about.

Hart and HCD would be about as earth shattering as you could get. As far Auburn and the turds goes.

Was the suprise Westerman? bc that happened 24-48 hours later.. and hes a 5* on two sites.. pretty big news IMHO

Westerman wasn't the news ST was talking about.

This!

If, I mean a big if, if it were Malcolm Brown I would **** on myself.

*Edit: Sorry man... funny or not, this is STILL a "family-friendly" site!  :)

Thinking this is more and more becoming a ut story

I just can't see this happening. I really can't see Chizik just trying to pick on UT, with his respect that he has for Mack Brown.

Archived