Updated: 3:50 1-20-11 Potential earth shattering recruiting news........

AUSportTalk

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ST,

Can you please just tell us if someone has correctly guessed the possible event somewhere within the 1st 73 pages of this thread? Or is everyone wrong so far?

This an unbelievable request!  :thumbsup:

Are you THE I Man of Finebaum show fame?

ST,

Can you please just tell us if someone has correctly guessed the possible event somewhere within the 1st 73 pages of this thread? Or is everyone wrong so far?

If he said everyone is wrong so far - I wonder how many people would stay up half the night reviewing recruiting info trying to figure out who it is?

The sad truth is, after 73 pages there has only been 8 to 10 legitimate candidates mentioned.   :dunno:

I agree completely

ST,

Are you THE I Man of Finebaum show fame?

Nope, that is not me.

I have not read all 74 pages. :)

oh you should....some of it is down right riveting....like when the newbies call out ST.

Not me!  :bananadance:

Epic thread.....no only 73 pages here a 2 page thread over on Auburn Undercover discussing this thread and several deleted threads on rivals....EPIC  :believe::wareagle:

I have not read all 74 pages. :)

oh you should....some of it is down right riveting....like when the newbies call out ST.

Call out, defense and condemnation, rebuke for over condemnation, continued defense of undefensible, ended with the final withdrawal, then a personality analysis those were all good for a couple of pages.  Plus in the first couple of pages there was a discussion of the pros and cons of large ladies.

Guys, please, I beg you PLEASE, call it a night.  I keep hoping to read the "breaking news" on here when I see more responses and more posts.  For the love of my sleep.....arrrrggghhhh !!!

Somebody give me a hammer so I can trash this laptop !

:pcprobs:

Guys, please, I beg you PLEASE, call it a night.  I keep hoping to read the "breaking news" on here when I see more responses and more posts.  For the love of my sleep.....arrrrggghhhh !!!

AKFK_If_I_Had_a_Hammer.jpg

Here ya go :thumbsup:

Epic thread.....no only 73 pages here a 2 page thread over on Auburn Undercover discussing this thread and several deleted threads on rivals....EPIC  :believe::wareagle:

I'd say this site beats all of 'em.

israel_laptop_destroyed.jpg

Already did it for you. Don't you see?

OK, let's hang up now.  

You go first.  

No you go first.  

No you!  

Nooo YOU!

Are you still there?

Hang up!

No YOU hang up!!!

OK, let's hang up now.  

You go first.  

No you go first.  

No you!  

Nooo YOU!

Are you still there?

Hang up!

No YOU hang up!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

OK, let's hang up now.  

You go first.  

No you go first.  

No you!  

Nooo YOU!

Are you still there?

Hang up!

No YOU hang up!!!

:laugh:  :laugh:  :thumbsup:

Miles forbey on Twitter said all this talk gonna be proven false soon... I hope he's full of crap!!!!

If that were to happen some screens are going to melt because some people will go crazy. :pcprobs:

Miles forbey on Twitter said all this talk gonna be proven false soon... I hope he's full of crap!!!!

If that were to happen some screens are going to melt because some people will go crazy. :pcprobs:

Who is this guy anyway?

Archived