Updated: 3:50 1-20-11 Potential earth shattering recruiting news........

AUSportTalk

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Miles forbey on Twitter said all this talk gonna be proven false soon... I hope he's full of crap!!!!

If that were to happen some screens are going to melt because some people will go crazy. :pcprobs:

Who is this guy anyway?

Bammer homer called the calloway switch I think

Night y'all.  Don't stay up too much later or ST wont update us.

Wow, and I thought waiting for santa was bad when i was young.  Santa needs to take notes from Ole Saint Scott :tease:

Would thinking that Arie Kouandjio leaves the gumps to play at AU with his brother Cyrus be too big of a stretch of imagination ?

They would have to release him to transfer.  Nobody in the sec is stupid enough to do that after Kenny Irons made holtz look like a fool.

Im hearing a lot of whispers about 'ole Lache out in Oregon, ab not being happy and such. As to mention another website just put up an article about it on another site....Hmmmm

Im hearing a lot of whispers about 'ole Lache out in Oregon, ab not being happy and such. As to mention another website just put up an article about it on another site....Hmmmm

Linky or didn't happen.  Plus the lache stuff is kind of tired if its a joke

I have not read all 74 pages. :)

oh you should....some of it is down right riveting....like when the newbies call out ST.

Call out, defense and condemnation, rebuke for over condemnation, continued defense of undefensible, ended with the final withdrawal, then a personality analysis those were all good for a couple of pages.  Plus in the first couple of pages there was a discussion of the pros and cons of large ladies.

I found that discussion to be very enlightening..... ;)

I have not read all 74 pages. :)

oh you should....some of it is down right riveting....like when the newbies call out ST.

Call out, defense and condemnation, rebuke for over condemnation, continued defense of undefensible, ended with the final withdrawal, then a personality analysis those were all good for a couple of pages.  Plus in the first couple of pages there was a discussion of the pros and cons of large ladies.

I found that discussion to be very enlightening..... ;)

:laugh: Belle you crack me up.

Miles forbey on Twitter said all this talk gonna be proven false soon... I hope he's full of crap!!!!

Is it Forbey or Fomby?

Miles is a bammer homer, but he usually reports news or rumors if there are any. 

This is a case where I think there is entirely too much smoke for their not to be fire.

Does he know what all this smoke is about? I have no clue who ST is talking about. He can't think it will be proven false if he doesn't know who it is.

Anybody else think that the longer this goes on,the least likely the event will take place?? :dunno:

ST's comments today made it appear that the timeline being moved back had nothing to do with the likelihood of the recruit flipping to Auburn. Jeff Lee on rivals has apparently heard something similar so I think its probably still in the works. Jeff doesn't typically step out on a limb the way he did earlier today without confirmation that something will go down.

Does he know what all this smoke is about? I have no clue who ST is talking about. He can't think it will be proven false if he doesn't know who it is.

I asked him specifically about Hart and Ha-Ha.  He said he has heard nothing of interest. 

Christian Westerman is set tp have some kind of commitment ceremony today. Why if he is already commited to Texas. I think he might become a Tiger.

I'd put it at about 99.9% he will be a tiger.

I hear you fellas, but my personality won't allow me to bow to anyone but the Big Man! I'm outta here. Have fun and see you in Auburn on game day!

No, you don't hear us. It's not about "bowing" to anyone; it's about respecting the FACT that ST has had a better track record than every other "insider" on every other recruiting website related to Auburn since the day he started Auburn Eagle. When the news comes out and he's proven right (and, btw, all the other sites, the ones you have to pay to get such info, have been falling in line with ST's prediction, hinting at it but not coming out and saying anything because the time isn't right), make sure to adjust your attitude before coming back. Much as we want as many good Auburn men and women to be a part of Auburn Eagle, this kind of derisive and disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.

Archived