FIRE TUBS NOW! AND CAMPBELL SUCKS TOO!

irnimrod

Those of us that have supported OUR Coach all along will be more than happy to serve up the old blackbird to you! :P:big::big:

WAR EAGLE ! ! ! :au:

Up next...La Tech ! ! !

Well this is one time I don't mind eating it! These posts came after about our 4th butt whipping and I was more upset than I should have been. Tubs deserved some criticism for his performance last year and he got it. I am extremely happy to see him turning the corner here! Here's to keeping it up and tubs staying here awhile!

Those of us that have supported OUR Coach all along will be more than happy to serve up the old blackbird to you! :P   :big:   :big:

Up next...La Tech ! ! !

107815[/snapback]

You supported CTT all along the way! NEVER disagreeing with coaching calls? Never went against his hires? Never said the team could play better? If you NEVER had anything bad to say, then good for you. I am not going to go back and look, just asking. <_<

Those of us that have supported OUR Coach all along will be more than happy to serve up the old blackbird to you! :P   :big:   :big:

Up next...La Tech ! ! !

107815[/snapback]

You supported CTT all along the way! NEVER disagreeing with coaching calls? Never went against his hires? Never said the team could play better? If you NEVER had anything bad to say, then good for you. I am not going to go back and look, just asking. <_<

108017[/snapback]

It's good that you didn't waste your time. WARTIM is the ultimate blind homer and I am glad to say that it appears as though he has been right all along on tubs. He has never said anything - about tubs or the players to my knowledge. Of course, I couldn't accurately remember what I said a year ago :lol: .

Call me a :homer: . It may very well be true. :big:

Actually, I am an eternal optimist. (Heck, I EVEN supported Barfield, so long as he was AU's HC :D )

Loyalty was instilled in me at an early age. (Guys and Gals, If you haven't told your DAD that you love him lately, Do it now...and often. You really miss them when they are gone.)

I truly believe in the character of TT and his staff. Character does not block or tackle, but, you can BUILD a team, football or otherwise, around a bunch of guys that are made of "The right stuff."

Sure, I have not agreed with each and every decision that TT has made, but, That is not my place in the big :au: scheme of things. MY job is to scream my lungs out in the stands and support :au: , as I am able, on the $$$ side of things.

Win 'em all or lose 'em all, I am :au: NOW and will be :au: 'till the Lord chooses

to call my sorry backside home. :D

I do believe that everyone has the right to their opinion. I just think we could all use a bit more tact when being critical. I am thankful that noone is watching my job performance as closely as TT is watched on a daily basis. (But, give me that kind of $$$ and I would be willing to give it a try!!!!! :big: )

Anyway......We are 5-0 and the la tech puppies are on deck. THEY deserve OUR complete attention. Lose to them and we will find out just how important a Homecoming game can be ! ! !

I am confident that this staff will have 'em ready to play. I W I L L do MY part in the stands on Saturday....You can count on it ! ! ! !

WAR EAGLE ! ! ! :au: NOW and FOREVER-WAR EAGLE ! ! !

p.s. Please, pass the Koolaid ! :)

Up next...La Tech ! ! !

107815[/snapback]

108017[/snapback]

Yep. WarTim was supported Mazzone and Lovett. If Tubby didn't let those 2 go, would be be in this situation? No. Sometimes change is good. If people are not performing up to spec, you have to help them out or get rid of them. Anyone who manages people knows this. :D

Take Tim, If he accidently gave me onion rings instead of french fries with my #3 combo, I wouldn't call the manager and request that he be fired. Rather, I would wait to see if it was a pattern of screwing up people's orders... :) You have to understand that people are generally wanting to improve and just sometimes need encouragement (or being fired) to improve their performance. Blind loyalty serves no purpose, just ask Jim Jones' followers. Drink that kool-aid Tim!!! And make that with Fries this time!

:au:

So sad when one has no arguement and falls into the trap, which was very easily set and baited :D .

Junior, you would be better served to take a good look into the mirror and do a little, or maybe a lot :lol: , of self examination. People like yourself are not capable of understanding something as foriegn to them as loyalty. The people that work for me are loyal to me because I am loyal to them and have been in a very competitive industry for over 26 years. I have been manager of every division in our company except manufacturing. One thing my many years in business has taught me for certain......You can't polish a (respecting the board rules, I will use a different term) cow pattie. You can wax,shine, buff, etc. At the end of the day, you are still left with a shiny...cow pattie.

I wish for you that someday soon you may find an employer that accepts you as your are, shine and all :lol::lol: , and will let you move on up to a position fitting your quite obvious abilities. May I suggest that you aim high and go for a position

as a janitorial technician's assistant on the day shift as opposed to your current graveyard shift? I am sure your entire family will appreciate you keeping the tradition alive. :moon:

I now dismiss you and leave you to ponder your poor attempt at humor.

Have a nice, though pathetically bleak, "future". :lol::lol::lol:

I still think if we hung on to Mazzone we would've won an SEC championship by now. I realize I am the ONLY :au: fan who feels this way, so don't remind me. I never thought Mazzone was the problem. Lovett was TERRIBLE.

Tim why must you follow me from thread to thread seeking my attention/approval, like lost puppy??? :D After week it's funny. A month(s) it's odd. A year... rabbit stew???

Real quick:

- 26 years??? That means that you've been @ the drive thru window since you were 17??? Branch out; try the shake machine and/or fry bin. This may help improve your resume. People with marketable skills are usually in demand. Don't let your manager hold you down. You're exactly right, the fast food industry is highly competitive, I think we have a Milo's opening soon that may be looking for some *experienced* workers.

:cheer:

- Take Tubby for instance. If he had settled and been loyal to that high school that gave him a shot at coaching, he would have gone to Ark. State, Miami, Ole Miss, and AU. Funny how (some) people like to improve their lot in life... :blink: Some are just along for the ride.

I will admit that your ability to generate complete sentences has improved since your recent suspension from WEN. Maybe those meds are working...

You may be loyal, like a dog (or lost puppy). But you have NO CLASS. :no:

WarTim: First groupie of the Raven_tiger... :puke:;)

Where is that ignore button... :lol:

Junior blackbird, it is YOU that is following me around like the first and only date you have ever or will ever have in your care free :big: life.

Get a life, or as is your Friday night usual, buy one. :lol::lol:

Have a nice :moon: day!

:)

This is getting to be very entertaining!

108414[/snapback]

Not really. Just mildly funny........ :D

Archived