IT IS SIMPLE AS 123

TruAubFan

I don't see how so many people think Arkansas will score 20+ points. Granted, Matt Jones is a huge weapon, but he's the only one. Only one team has scored more than 1 touchdown in a game against us, and it was MSU (of all the teams we played!!!) on a bad turnover in the last minutes. Other than that, we have only allowed 5 touchdowns in 6 games. I think our defense is up to the task, We MAY give up two TD's, but I would be suprised if Arkansas finds the endzone 3 times.

AU 17

ARKY 10

We always play down to their level (or worse), even when we're better.

Don't overlook the hogs.

Remeber 2 years ago at Jordan-Hare

:arky: 40 something

:au: 7

Those hogs can surprise you.

I am pulling for :au: though. We want a rematch.

:au: SHOULD beat :arky: . From what I've seen this year so far, Auburn shouldn't have any problems scoring. I don't think our starters on defense will

give up many points, but if we get up by enough points, and Auburn's defensive subs get put in, they may have more success.From what I can remember, Auburn's starting defense hasn't given up but 12 points the whole year. 9 against :lsu: , and 3 against :ut: . The subs (if I am remembering correctly) have given up the rest.

I hope Auburn has a game like they did against Tennessee, because if they don't, well, you know what just might happen.

I'll be there, and cheering them on.

War Eagle, and bring on them Hogs!!!

:au: 38

:arky: 13

I hope we win. I just got my Sugar Bowl tickets, and I don't want to have to go through the trouble of eBaying them.

I hope we win.  I just got my Sugar Bowl tickets, and I don't want to have to go through the trouble of eBaying them.

110558[/snapback]

Hate to break it to ya AUMB, but you still might have to eBay them -- the NC title game is in the Orange Bowl for this season. Keep the faith. :au: WDE

Hate to break it to ya AUMB, but you still might have to eBay them -- the NC title game is in the Orange Bowl for this season. Keep the faith. :au: WDE

110563[/snapback]

Now that's a problem I'd like to have :D . I'd have Orange tickets, too if they were being sold through ticketmaster. In case any of you are interested, ticketmaster has Sugar Bowl tickets in packs of two (2004 game and 2005 game) for $150. That's much, much cheaper than scalped prices, and to get them from the school, you'll basically have to be TUF 10 or above.

Yeah I talked to the ticket office a few minutes back and for SECCG tickets you have to be TUF 10 at least and some of them are not even going to get the chance to buy them. I cant wait, I would just about sell my right arm to get to go watch Auburn in the Orange this year. So if you know when the time comes of anyone who is wanting an arm for there Orange bowl tickets let me know. ;)

Scorpion:

Is your sig pic from the LSU game?

I figure we'll win by a big margin, but the game will be closer than the score indicates. The :arky: 's will still give us trouble, but this time around we can (finally) dish it back.

I'll say 38-17 after we pull away in the 4th quarter.

Archived