Who Goes to SECC from the West

Proud Tiger

Its simple.  If we take care of business on Saturday, we will own all tie breakers against Arkansas and LSU.  When Bama loses another SEC game (I am sure they will), they will have 3 losses and will not qualify for the 2 loss catagory.  That means we would have a full 2 game buffer to play with.

If we win the next 3, we are Atlanta bound, regardless of UGA/Bama.

111303[/snapback]

Well, technically, Ole MIss only has one conference loss. If they were to win out (yeah, right..I know :huh: ) and we won every game except them, they'd have the head-to-head tiebreaker over us and they'd be Hot 'Lanta bound.

...may as well bring in all scenarios if we're going to speculate :D

Its simple.  If we take care of business on Saturday, we will own all tie breakers against Arkansas and LSU.  When Bama loses another SEC game (I am sure they will), they will have 3 losses and will not qualify for the 2 loss catagory.  That means we would have a full 2 game buffer to play with.

111303[/snapback]

Well, technically, Ole MIss only has one conference loss. If they were to win out (yeah, right..I know :huh: ) and we won every game except them, they'd have the head-to-head tiebreaker over us and they'd be Hot 'Lanta bound.

111353[/snapback]

Noted, but consider that "if we win the next 3," includes a victory over OleMiss which gives us that tie breaker as well. Thanks for trying, but my bases are all covered!!!!! :lol:

111303[/snapback]

111353[/snapback]

Noted, but consider that "if we win the next 3," includes a victory over OleMiss which gives us that tie breaker as well. Thanks for trying, but my bases are all covered!!!!! :lol:

111361[/snapback]

Understood.

Mostly I was just reacting to the suggestion that Alabama will still be factor after Tennesse, LSU and us. That's about as likely as Ole Miss winning out.

...or pigs flying after the whippin' we hand them in Jordan-Hare Saturday :big:

I think I conclude that no one but an SEC lawyer can come up with the right answer :D  :D

111195[/snapback]

I'm not a lawyer...but I play one on TV...AND, I slept at a Holiday Inn Express last night...so I didn't really play one on TV either.

OH...but I did just save a bunch of money on my car insurance! :big:

Archived