BCWIV: "The List" **New Update 5/26**

TigerWar

Talked to Isaiah last night for awhile, said he is excited to see some games at JHS & loves Luper. I've known him for a long time and he gave me a random War Eagle  :laugh:

Love his height! Dude might be 6'5 by the time he arrives on campus in 2013.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seen this quote by foster on another board....coach chizik wanted me to make an appearance and talk with coach Thigpen MY linebacker coach... Anyone here that has seen this?

Seen this quote by foster on another board....coach chizik wanted me to make an appearance and talk with coach Thigpen MY linebacker coach... Anyone here that has seen this?

That wasn't Foster, it was Shaun Dion Hamilton

Coach Chizik told me to come down so I can get a feel of Coach (Tommy) Thigpen, my linebacker coach.

So.....was Reuben Foster actually there? I seen his name mentioned but haven't seen any quotes from him.

Yes.

So.....was Reuben Foster actually there? I seen his name mentioned but haven't seen any quotes from him.

Observe.  In this hand I have nothing and in my other hand ........

I remember reading somewhere earlier in this thread that there could be 2, possibly 3 recruits who attended BCW that would not be mentioned till after the weekend. So, have those names been released? SIAP.

Talked to Isaiah last night for awhile, said he is excited to see some games at JHS & loves Luper. I've known him for a long time and he gave me a random War Eagle  :laugh:

Isaiah will be in AU this weekend for a 7 on 7 camp BTW.

I seem to remember pictures of him from this weekend.  There was an article on Rivals (I think) that showed pics of several recruits, and I think he was in there.

I seem to remember pictures of him from this weekend.  There was an article on Rivals (I think) that showed pics of several recruits, and I think he was in there.

Nevermind.  Found the link, and there are no pics of Reuben Foster.  http://www.auburn.rivals.com/photofeature.asp?SID=884&fid=40208

I don't think this is worth a new thread, but I thought Auburn was only taking one quarterback?  According to the article, Jason Smith talks about almost committing during Big Cat:

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2012/05/quarterback_jason_smith_weighs.html#incart_river_default

Some with more info than I do have posted that if he comes to AU, he is more than likely headed to WR

I don't think this is worth a new thread, but I thought Auburn was only taking one quarterback?  According to the article, Jason Smith talks about almost committing during Big Cat:

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2012/05/quarterback_jason_smith_weighs.html#incart_river_default

Jason is being recruited as an athlete-

Guest EagleDamnWar

* Four of the top 15 prospects in the country attended Big Cat: Reuben Foster (2), Montravius Adams (10), Carl Lawson (14), Dee Liner (15).

* Six of the top 50 prospects in the country attended Big Cat: Foster (2), Adams (10), Lawson (14), Liner (15), Trey Johnson (42), Ryan Green (50).

* The nation’s No. 1 outside linebacker prospect attended Big Cat (Foster).

* The nation’s No. 1 inside linebacker prospect attended Big Cat (Johnson).

* The nation’s No. 1 defensive tackle prospect attended Big Cat (Adams).

* The nation’s No. 1 weakside defensive end prospect attended Big Cat (Lawson).

* The nation’s No. 3 strongside defensive end prospect attended Big Cat (Liner).

* The nation’s No. 7 running back prospect attended Big Cat (Green).

* Four of the top 15 prospects in the country attended Big Cat: Reuben Foster (2), Montravius Adams (10), Carl Lawson (14), Dee Liner (15).

* Six of the top 50 prospects in the country attended Big Cat: Foster (2), Adams (10), Lawson (14), Liner (15), Trey Johnson (42), Ryan Green (50).

* The nation’s No. 1 outside linebacker prospect attended Big Cat (Foster).

* The nation’s No. 1 inside linebacker prospect attended Big Cat (Johnson).

* The nation’s No. 1 defensive tackle prospect attended Big Cat (Adams).

* The nation’s No. 1 weakside defensive end prospect attended Big Cat (Lawson).

* The nation’s No. 3 strongside defensive end prospect attended Big Cat (Liner).

* The nation’s No. 7 running back prospect attended Big Cat (Green).

Thanks for this. It puts it into a little better perspective for me. I was thinking that it was somewhat of a quiet BCW as compared to past but that was wrong! Big time.

Archived