I'm not a fan of Jim Donnan

moe

Seems everywhere I look, he's there....On ESPNews, ESPN, CSS, FoxSports, Finebaum, Dan Patrick Show, The Herd.

He just has been making me sick lately

Anyone else? :big:

He's there because they're paying him to be an analyst. Not a bad gig if you can't be a coach anymore. It must pay well because I thought I heard on one of his Finebaum interviews some caller asked him if he would consider coaching again and he said, "no, I've been out of the business too long." Which tells me he must have lost his fire and he's happy to pick up a check talking Xs & Os instead of teaching them.

I'm not much of a Jim Donnan fan either, but I have enjoyed him telling it like it is to the bammers. At least he gets the bubba's fired up on finebum. His 'we all turned them in' with respect to the bama neanderthal focus on Phil Fulmer is refreshing.

He's usually pretty straight until it comes to defending current coaches. Both he and Mike Gottfried stumble all over themselves and look stupid trying to defend most of these schmucks. They were defending Ron Zook a couple weeks ago when it was obvious UF fans were demanding that UF administration to stop the bleeding.

However, being an analyst means you're never wrong.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...kinda like Richt against UT and the Gators?! :big:

I dont like Donnan because he doesnt qualify his comments when he makes them on live tv...then doesnt want to back them up when confronted elsewhere.

Monday he mentioned that bama couldnt throw it into the ocean if they were in a rowboat. and somewhat alluded to poor coaching reflected in passing numbers...but he FAILED to mention we were playing with our 3rd string qb.

115970[/snapback]

Actually, Richt is 3-1 vs UT. Though he is O-fer against the Gators.

115981[/snapback]

0 for Zook... Now that's bad! :blink:

115970[/snapback]

Well someone obviously knows nothing about Richt's record against UT nor did they see the game this weekend :lol:

Someone else said this during the UF/UGA game and I guess they are just uninformed at who Richt has recruited.

The entire OL is Richt, entire backfield at UGA is Richt, Gibson is Richt's, Thomas Davis, Odell Thurman, Quentin Moses, Tim Jennings, and others on defense are Richt's.....

This team is mostly if not almost ALL Richt's recruits

Someone else said this during the UF/UGA game and I guess they are just uninformed at who Richt has recruited.

The entire OL is Richt, entire backfield at UGA is Richt, Gibson is Richt's, Thomas Davis, Odell Thurman, Quentin Moses, Tim Jennings, and others on defense are Richt's.....

This team is mostly if not almost ALL Richt's recruits

116890[/snapback]

Is Richt the UGA coach that can beat Spurrier??? If SOS comes back?

Hey, Southlink, it worked! All week I pretended to be for Fla., like I said I would, so I'll take a little of the credit! JK ;) Congrats to you guys for gettin' it done. See y'all in a coulpa weeks. WAR EAGLE!!!

:au::cheer::au:

We's way better than the freshman running backs at Oklahoma and Michigan.

Peterson, IMO, may be the best back in the entire country

116931[/snapback]

IF a freshman ever stands a chance of winning the heisman, it should be him.

Archived