2013 4* RB Jordan Wilkins (Ole Miss signee)

RunInRed

He will commit if he "likes it at Auburn."  How can you come to Auburn and not love it down here?  :dunno:  I never want to leave.  Im hoping for great news sometime today!!!   :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Even if he absolutely loves it, I don't see him committing on the visit. That's just my opinion. I think he wants to visit Michigan, uncommitted, and give both programs a true shot at him. I think that's fair and smart.

In the end, I see us landing him though.

I think the big question maybe who does Michigan have higher on their board Wilkins or Derrick Green.. I hope Wilkins does not miss out on a great opportunity with us while waiting for a team that ends up picking the other guy.

They don't have much of a shot with Green, and neither do we.

Wilkins moved to the top of Michigan's board when Isaac went to USC.

Where is Derrick going then? Tennessee?

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He will commit if he "likes it at Auburn."  How can you come to Auburn and not love it down here?  :dunno:  I never want to leave.  Im hoping for great news sometime today!!!   :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Even if he absolutely loves it, I don't see him committing on the visit. That's just my opinion. I think he wants to visit Michigan, uncommitted, and give both programs a true shot at him. I think that's fair and smart.

I think the big question maybe who does Michigan have higher on their board Wilkins or Derrick Green.. I hope Wilkins does not miss out on a great opportunity with us while waiting for a team that ends up picking the other guy.

Clemson

Clemson

Interesting considering they already have Gallman on board.  I guess they're trying to sell him on pt w/ lack of depth and/or the thunder & lightning/Davis & Spiller effect.

Clemson

Interesting considering they already have Gallman on board.  I guess they're trying to sell him on pt w/ lack of depth and/or the thunder & lightning/Davis & Spiller effect.

See 'Mike Bellamy'....

Clemson

See 'Mike Bellamy'....

Hence the pt/lack of depth sentiment.

He just arrived in Auburn with his father.

and girlfriend  :)

That means he's serious if he's bringing the lady.

Either that or the lady knows what our student population, especially the female portion, is like.

Either that or the lady knows what our student population, especially the female portion, is like.

Very True.

Man I miss Auburn  :'(

Man I miss Auburn 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's why I took one home with me!!!! :thumbsup:

Man I miss Auburn 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is that ok with your wife? ;D:happydance::hellyeah:

Man I miss Auburn 

Is that ok with your wife? ;D:happydance::hellyeah:

:laugh: :laugh:

Based on her picture on his twitter profile, she could hold her own

Based on her picture on his twitter profile, she could hold her own

Ha I was thinking the same...

@Jordanwilkins2

Guest EagleDamnWar

Really good visit for Wilkins. "Nearly committed" but decided to wait to talk with parents.  Auburn is no. 1.  Will be back with mom as early as next week.  Might take visit to Michigan after ACT on Saturday.  Decision within a week or two.

According TOS, Wilkins 'nearly committed'... going to go home and talk to his mom and visit with her sometime soon... Michigan trip is still probable.

meta or anyone else who follows this stuff closer than most ... any idea where Wilkins sits on our RB board and if the internet innuendo about a possible commit is well-founded?

he and Dye are pretty much 1-1a as far as the big backs go.

I am not sure whether I would rather have him or Dye.  I suppose which ever commits first.

Guest EagleDamnWar

Wilkins would have committed if his mom was on the trip.  Enjoys family aspect, SEC, close to home, close relationship with coaches, first place he felt really good about, good history of running backs.  Will bring his mom within the next couple of visits.  Might take visit to Michigan.

Pic of Wilkins and GF

Lettin' our recruits be Cam for a day...I see how this might work out for us!

Archived