Final Episode Auburn Football: Everyday Cancelled

TigerGlide

Quote:

"The final episode of Auburn Football Every Day, a behind-the-scenes television program featuring Auburn players and coaches including head coach Gene Chizik, which would have been aired after the Iron Bowl game against Alabama has reportedly been cancelled."

http://auburnauthority.com/2012/11/13/final-episode-of-auburn-football-every-day-cancelled/

Someone is showing AU a little mercy for once. This proves the man upstairs hasn't totally turned on this program.

I can't imagine the agony and dread our players and coaches must have been feeling while going through this all season long.

Nobody watching the show this year? Or Chizik will not be there?

Many possible reasons

Can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. It's a waste of time, money, and energy to try to put lipstick on this pig.

Nobody watching the show this year? Or Chizik will not be there?

Many possible reasons

Can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. It's a waste of time, money, and energy to try to put lipstick on this pig.

nice one!

Thank you, Jesus!!!! It wasn't bad enough that our play on the field this season was embarrassing, but then you had this show every Friday, showing a behind the scenes look at our dumpster fire of a program. I watched them all (mainly for pure comedic value). The last several showed very little football coverage, and focused more on happenings around Auburn, previous teams, etc. The upside to this being cancelled, other than not to embarrass Auburn University anymore, is that we won't have to see another episode of "In the Trenches with Jeff Whitaker". For someone who has not lived up to any of the hype, Jeff Whitaker did himself no favors by participating in this segment of the show. He came off as an arrogant, ignorant person that made a joke out of everything. The only joke I saw was his play on the field.

Good. Besides, I've already seen the movie Titanic..the ending to both is the same. However, in the ending to Auburn's version. Jack played by Gene Chizik survives....

Good. Besides, I've already seen the movie Titanic..the ending to both is the same. However, in the ending to Auburn's version. Jack played by Gene Chizik survives....

There was room on that wooden plank for Jack too......

Jack saw the future, and chose to drown!

Well this is actually surprsing IMO. Very large crowds and ratings will flock to see and hear about a wreck (e.g. Joe Walsh's legendary "Dirty Laundry", anything about 1980s SMU, etc).

Mythbusters proved that wrong. LOL

God does work in mysterious ways no doubt. In the end, he will be the one calling the shots and not the Jay boys!

Well this is actually surprsing IMO. Very large crowds and ratings will flock to see and hear about a wreck (e.g. Joe Walsh's legendary "Dirty Laundry", anything about 1980s SMU, etc).

Wasn't that Don Henley? Or did Joe Walsh write it? I know Henley (sp?) is the lead singer. :hellyeah:

"Dirty Laundry" is a song by Don Henley from his debut solo album I Can't Stand Still, released in 1982. The song reached number one on the Billboard Top Tracks chart in October 1982. Released as the second single from I Can't Stand Still, it peaked at number three on the Billboard Hot 100 in January 1983. The single was certified Platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America in 1983, representing shipments of one million records.[1]

Joe Walsh played Funk 49 with the James Gang. Here he is at the Crosroads Guitar Festival.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3lEqVAroX4

Wasn't that Don Henley? Or did Joe Walsh write it? I know Henley (sp?) is the lead singer. :hellyeah:

Henley from a 1982 solo album :cool:

and nevermind, lol

Archived