Former AU WR Nate Craig-Myers Transfers to Colorado St.

CameronCrazy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gus really loves him some 6'2 WRs that's for sure. That's the majority of our Wides. Not 6'3 not 6'1, but exactly 6'2 lol.

So true.

I don't think that was actually true of Mackenro Alexander. He had a chance to make it, but he transferred after the coordinator change. He's at JUCO and, from what I understand, still being recruited by Louisville and others. It's not like he was a bum.

I don't think that was actually true of Mackenro Alexander. He had a chance to make it, but he transferred after the coordinator change. He's at JUCO and, from what I understand, still being recruited by Louisville and others. It's not like he was a bum.

Was going to say something similar. Also, I'm not sure we considered his brother to be worth 2 scholarships.

Was going to say something similar. Also, I'm not sure we considered his brother to be worth 2 scholarships.

They would have said MacKenzie was worth at least 1 1/2!

And yes, Mackenroe was no bum. He could have been a contributor.

Also, in that recruiting cycle we were desperate for quality DBs (sounds familiar I know)

In this cycle we already have 3 solid commitments from outstanding WR recruits and some talented role players already on campus. There is no WR out there worth 2 scholarships for us this year.

This is a much different situation than that one.

He was not recruited until really the last week I believe. He received a commitable offer when it became apparent that he wanted to go to school with his brother... That's at least what happened on the thread here.

I have very little doubt that Mackenro could've played for Clemson as well. He had offers from a number of SEC schools, and as I recall, UK bent over backward to land him. He was also very heavily recruited by WVU. The guy could land offers on his own merit, and I'll bet he ends up playing major college football after he leave junior college.

Nothing special. Just got kinda tired of thinking there was something new only to find out they were talking about the Alexander brothers.

Nothing special. Just got kinda tired of thinking there was something new only to find out they were talking about the Alexander brothers, in the Nate Craig thread none the less

Eli Stove

Kyle Davis

Marquis McClain

Nate Craig

Ahmon Richards

Y'all... This class

This would be the WR class to beat all.

Now we would just need to open up that pass game.

:P

Nothing special. Just got kinda tired of thinking there was something new only to find out they were talking about the Alexander brothers, in the Nate Craig thread none the less

Mod Jr?

Mod Jr?

No way José. If that were so, more than likely there would only be a dozen or so members. All sunshine pumpers!

This year would have been a pretty inactive board. Well you would have Mikey as long as you would have never brought up linebackers!

Archived