Hitting women, equality?

Mims44

I have never seen a man raise and cock a fist. That would get you decked. From a woman that is a warning or a distress sign. He caused it by being an ass. That is where a gentleman would back off or apologize. Right or wrong you don't fight a girl. He absolutely started the physical part . that is confirmed 100%

LMAO you never seen a man cock a fist before throwing? You only ever seen men fight in karate movies or something? Or sneaky snake sucker punches?

I sometimes wonder if half of you have been outside in the past 15 years SMH.

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have never seen a man raise and cock a fist. That would get you decked. From a woman that is a warning or a distress sign. He caused it by being an ass. That is where a gentleman would back off or apologize. Right or wrong you don't fight a girl. He absolutely started the physical part . that is confirmed 100%

LMAO you never seen a man cock a fist before throwing? You only ever seen men fight in karate movies or something? Or sneaky snake sucker punches?

I sometimes wonder if half of you have been outside in the past 15 years SMH.

no. You draw back you better bring it.

Lol at people saying she drew her hand back but that's nothing. Dude www pushed into her that is why he had to hands holding on to the bar to keep his balance....in the write up it says she cut in front of him she clearly was rushing for a spot just like the guy was. Trips me out how people can make excuses for her drawing back as to hit him and kneeing him in his groin and punching him but she is a damsel in distress.....not even close.

Lol at people saying she drew her hand back but that's nothing. Dude www pushed into her that is why he had to hands holding on to the bar to keep his balance....in the write up it says she cut in front of him she clearly was rushing for a spot just like the guy was. Trips me out how people can make excuses for her drawing back as to hit him and kneeing him in his groin and punching him but she is a damsel in distress.....not even close.

Look at it like this she going to bar lose balance and falls into him, he has a right to turn around and just start cursing her out? He then raises his hand as to slap her and she grabs it and he pushes her away. It stops right there. You mean to tell me you all would say he is in the right??

Now go through that scenario again and after he pushes her he punches her....He was just defending himself? Get real

We may see the day that women are treated the same as men in this regard, but I hope that we don't. He was not in any danger of being injured by her. He could have easily blocked her attempts at hitting him and walked away.

Rhonda Rousey says hello! ;)

Look at it like this she going to bar lose balance and falls into him, he has a right to turn around and just start cursing her out? He then raises his hand as to slap her and she grabs it and he pushes her away. It stops right there. You mean to tell me you all would say he is in the right??

Now go through that scenario again and after he pushes her he punches her....He was just defending himself? Get real

None of that made any sense at all.

Wanna redo ?

No you're just stupid

she going to bar lose balance and falls into him...

Huh? That sentence makes no sense. Are you talking about the video ? Or describing some fictional scenario ?

Seriously, do you want a redo ?

No you're just stupid

Huh? That sentence makes no sense. Are you talking about the video ? Or describing some fictional scenario ?

It isn't that hard to figure out what he meant. Are you just that dense?

No I'm not going to redo anything, if you want to play like you can't understand the scenario of him and her swapping positions I don't care, don't participate. Just sthu. That's fine

No you're just stupid

He butchers the language so much, I wasn't sure. And I really see no reason to play the role reversal game here, as it's pretty cut and dry what took place. Though for some reason, cole seems to want to lay blame on the girl, and not the punk who punched her.

No I'm not going to redo anything, if you want to play like you can't understand the scenario of him and her swapping positions I don't care, don't participate. Just sthu. That's fine

See me not shutting the **** up ?

Yeah, deal w/ that.

No you're just stupid

He butchers the language so much, I wasn't sure. And I really see no reason to play the role reversal game here, as it's pretty cut and dry what took place. Though for some reason, cole seems to want to lay blame on the girl, and not the punk who punched her.

They were both guilty parties. If only the law saw it that way.

You can't be serious. Do you really think of yourself as an Auburn man and believe this crap ?

You can't be serious. Do you really think of yourself as an Auburn man and believe this crap ?

The heck does Auburn have to do with anything? Yes, I do believe that. Should I be shunned from the board and hung upside down by nose hairs?

The heck does Auburn have to do with anything? Yes, I do believe that. Should I be shunned from the board and hung upside down by nose hairs?

If that what it takes, then yes.

Though if you were a real Auburn man, or simply a man at all, you'd not need to be strung upside down and such.

You'd realize the " athlete "was totally in the wrong, from start to finish.

If raptor was an Auburn man he wouldn't be such an a$$ to people on an Auburn football forum

If that what it takes, then yes.

Though if you were a real Auburn man, or simply a man at all, you'd not need to be strung upside down and such.

You'd realize the " athlete "was totally in the wrong, from start to finish.

Good Lord. He was in the wrong for cold cocking her. She was in the wrong as well. It is not sociably acceptable to turn around with a fist in the air over a bump. Nor is it to acceptable to be punching people, she did that too. Not to mention she used a racial slur against him as well. I stand by my post that both were in the wrong.

:wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle:

His brain doesn't comprehend you're not saying the guy was right....

I could not figure out what was so wrong with an Auburn fan saying that so I figured that out lol.

Good Lord. He was in the wrong for cold cocking her. She was in the wrong as well. It is not sociably acceptable to turn around with a fist in the air over a bump. Nor is it to acceptable to be punching people, she did that too. Not to mention she used a racial slur against him as well. I stand by my post that both were in the wrong.

It's not socially acceptable to shove yourself in between 2 girls ( not just the one at the bar ) and not excuse yourself for doing so. Never mind he's not suppose to be there in the 1st place. Never mind that he's on scholarship at a major university. A man doesn't plow through and over women like that to get to a bar.

And a better man rises above what ever some little b- has to dish out. Doesn't sink to her level, for what ever wrong he's done, real or perceived.

If raptor was an Auburn man he wouldn't be such an a$$ to people on an Auburn football forum

Well, I am and Auburn man, and kudos to you for taking the time to type that out in English !

:bananadance:

He was pushing up against her. She obviously told him she didn't like it and he persisted. I don't know what he said, but she raised a fist in response to it. However, until he grabbed her, things were basically verbal aside from the initial push. Then she put (not "hit" him in the groin) her knee up on him and pushed off trying to get loose of his grip. When that didn't work, she punched him. Then he punched her.

I think she was overreacting in a crowded bar to someone pushing up against her and there's no telling what she said or that he said back. But cocking a fist at someone does not give the other person permission to put their hands on you, much less grab and hold and control your movements. In light of him grabbing her, I don't necessarily blame her for pushing, slapping or punching him to get him to back off.

I give both of them some blame, but I lay more of it at his feet.

Very weird, as to me it seems he is trying to get to the open spot at the bar and due to the crowd he is pushed against her. At which point, her drunken stupidity kicked in and she goes into hurr durr less fight mode.

And in what reality does someone cocking their fist at me not permit me to per-emptively defend myself by at least trying to hold cocked fist back? Again, replace her with a guy and people would instead be saying, quick thinking by the FSU QB, at least he stopped the 1st would be punch to his face.

Your getting very close to figuring this out. Just pursue that train of thought....

I guess if the " men " here who'd feel threatened because some blonde bar fly raises her fist at you just after you've body checked her into the bar and didn't excuse yourself , go ahead and put on your Ray Rice game jersey and be glad !

You've got a new hero in De'Andre !

Archived