2016 A-Day

bikeriderga

When you can't score from the redzone, is that good defense or bad offense?

I think normally we would have ran JJ so we are a little bit handicapped by that

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you can't score from the redzone, is that good defense or bad offense?

I think normally we would have ran JJ so we are a little bit handicapped by that

I also thought the same thing.

I feel bad for this OL from an outward perspective...they can't do everything they'd like to in order to block because a lot of their techniques probably require going low and things like that. Meanwhile, the DL can do just about whatever they want

And JJ matches SW with a fumble...at least he gets it back

Follows it up with miscommunication. Three years in system? Maybe was receivers fault.

Sorry but with Clemson A&M and LSU in September we all know 3s don't work.

Agreed. It looked as though Lashlee was explaining it JJ after the fact so he may have been the one to get it wrong...but without knowing I'll reserve judgement. Lashlee may have just been telling him to look at a different receiver.

Flying tomato looks good throwing the ball.

Tolbert with a nice catch down the field. I'm really not liking the box. Would rather see the play full screen that this.

Robinson with a big hole up the middle. Great blocking and Robinson explodes through it. nice run.

Flying tomato looks good throwing the ball.

He must really love to play to be as rich as he is and come play in the Auburn heat! Big difference from Colorodo mountains...

18810257-mmmain.jpeg

I'll say it again, we might as well not be starting three seniors on the OL if it's going to be a weak spot.

So far, SW has led the team down the field twice throwing the ball, got 3 points and a fumble. The other 2 haven't thrown well at all but the run is working better with them in...each have 3 points but only 1 trip to scoring range. Nothing definitive. SW appears to be the best passer, hard to say who the best option is without the QB run in effect.

great run to get us to the red zone but still not a touchdown. Carlson with another FG.

To be fair, the defense is also playing without any real concern of QB runs.

Archived