2016 A-Day

bikeriderga

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would like to see the auburn fast stuff go away. Most all my buddies here in Ga use that as one of their means of humor vs us.

Ask them to remind you when the last time it was when UGA played for a national championship.

If Dave Neal had been paying attention he would have seen Adams in the last WHITE series and see him carry the ball and get tackled and he would already know that he's live for the scrimmage. Clearly Dave Neal isn't paying attention.

Them vs USC would've been something classic

Indeed. Both teams had great offenses. I think our defense was better though, and that would've made the difference.

Would like to see the auburn fast stuff go away. Most all my buddies here in Ga use that as one of their means of humor vs us.

I don/t I also couldn't care less what rivals think of what we do but that's just me.

Our best offenses under Gus had top notch FB play. We were lacking that last year. I think it's safe to say we won't have that problem this year. Can we play a 2 FB set? Lol

The rushing part of our offense today has looked to be in good shape, but I expected that. There's room for all of those guys to be utilized in passing too.

I don/t I also couldn't care less what rivals think of what we do but that's just me.

Well when you have been embarrassed and basically owned by UGA in the last ten years I do. We will just call it a different of opinion. Kinda hard to ignore rivals with that kind of record.

Well when you have been embarrassed and basically owned by UGA in the last ten years I do. We will just call it a different of opinion. Kinda hard to ignore rivals with that kind of record.

I live in southwest Georgia, and I understand your pain in dealing with their fans. That said, I find they have little to say when confronted with the combination of Auburn's crystal football, a second BCS National Championship Game appearance just 3 years later, and the reason they fired one of the best coaches in their history.

WAY TOO EARLY ASSESSMENT WARNING!!!!

Overall, a little disappointed in the QBs play as a whole. JJ threw 1 TD, against the 2s...and is 3-8 for 22 yards...nuff said there...JF3 was a little better at 7-10, but most of his yards came on 1 lucky TD pass that should have been intercepted. SW at 7-11 and over 100 yards looks the best passing but still isn't closing the deal with TDs. Whoever starts in the fall needs a good bit of improvement from what we see today (and yes I'm aware none of these are the full package...just my opinion on the limited info we have)

None of the quarterbacks have been particularly impressive

This. I'm not reading anything into it, but it will be entertaining for everyone to make their argument for their favorite guy that _______ should be QB because he did ______ during A-Day. :dunno:

Presently surprised with our receivers. They have looked very good today. Get the TF going and this could be a solid group.

I live in southwest Georgia, and I understand your pain in dealing with their fans. That said, I find they have little to say when confronted with the combination of Auburn's crystal football, a second BCS National Championship Game appearance just 3 years later, and the reason they fired one of the best coaches in their history.

True. But will the number 1 qb coming in and Chubb being back next three years don't look promising at all.

Archived