Softball vs. Jacksonville State - Regional Final

Arizona gets a base runner on a pop up right at the plate, catcher dropped it in fair territory. They bunted her to 2nd and a base hit to left and the run scores and Arizona wins 4-3 in 8 innings and will advance to play AT AUBURN next weekend.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess I'm not unhappy about that . Not saying that Tennessee could handle us again but maybe would be good to see some new opponents.

Hope were on TV today. Watching on the iPad is getting old.

It was announced when the pairing were set that our entire regional would be ESPN3 only. If we advance to the super regionals next week, they will be televised somewhere (in addition to the online stream)

Well #$@* :laugh:

Get a Roku stick or smart TV. Your eyes will thank me later.

I have Roku SEs in my two oldest daughters' rooms. Really should have occurred to me.

[/size]

It was announced when the pairing were set that our entire regional would be ESPN3 only. If we advance to the super regionals next week, they will be televised somewhere (in addition to the online stream)

Maybe it was just where I live or the service , but the stream today was awful . Bad sound and picture in and out . It will be nice to be on conventional service for the next series.

Looked fine today, but it was finicky as all get out for me last night.

I rarely have a problem with any of the streams from ESPN. They will occasionally drop but it doesn't happen that often. I love my Roku. ESPN is mostly all I use it for. I have the plex app loaded on it but can access that server through my satellite receiver.

I rarely have a problem with any of the streams from ESPN. They will occasionally drop but it doesn't happen that often. I love my Roku. ESPN is mostly all I use it for. I have the plex app loaded on it but can access that server through my satellite receiver.

Mine comes and goes...I live half-way up a mountain in a small community and my internet feed can best be compared to a garden hose though the provider swears it's DSL....and sometimes it is....depending it seems on how many people below me are using the service.

But even at that....it was nice to seen the game....or most of it anyway.

Arizona gets a base runner on a pop up right at the plate, catcher dropped it in fair territory. They bunted her to 2nd and a base hit to left and the run scores and Arizona wins 4-3 in 8 innings and will advance to play AT AUBURN next weekend.

gonna be a lot of travel for zona in the next few days ...

As someone pointed out earlier, tennessee lost their ace pitcher in SEC tourney, while Arizona has a pitcher that 1-hit the Vols the first game they played and didn't allow a run until the 3 run homer against them today. Pitching carries you more later in the tourney. They have a good staff and may have been the tougher opponent for us. Of course they won so they should be tougher. I am glad our bats got going today. Hopefully that will carry over to next weekend. I fully expect us to win but Arizona will likely be tough.

These four years thinking that Tiffany Howard couldn't hit the ball much past the infield and that's why she always did the slap-hit thing. Now two real bombs in the last few games! :thumbsup:

She had plenty of hits that left the infield.

Don't recognize a little intentional exaggeration when you see it? Of course she's had some hits that left the infield. None that left the park, however, and I don't recall any that even threatened to leave the park. She's been a Punch and Judy hitter, which was my point.

Maybe it was just where I live or the service , but the stream today was awful . Bad sound and picture in and out . It will be nice to be on conventional service for the next series.

My Roku was great all game.

Reading your later post I think the internet not the Roku is your issue.

Amazingly low ticket price for a championship series....Quite a bargain.

As for the streaming I use a cable...HDMI. from computer to. TV...low tech but easy. And quick.

Archived