Gus loves the die play.

WarDamnEagleWDE

It is almost crazy the way they can move between the 20 s then go totally dumb inside the 10. I suggest we make a package  snapping the ball to Monty Adams in the wild cat bring in two other DLs to block for him when we do those goal lines from the one and two yard line and just forget all the faking. WDE

Cant resist to ask this and I cant start a new topic yet. But since Gus switched from the visor to the ball cap and beat the mad hatter in mad hatter fashion, Can he assume the mad hatter name?

43 minutes ago, fredst said:

I thought you were dropping the Gus-break dancing GIF when we beat an SECW opponent?

That'd be great

On 9/25/2016 at 9:26 AM, aubie the hedgehog said:

Cant resist to ask this and I cant start a new topic yet. But since Gus switched from the visor to the ball cap and beat the mad hatter in mad hatter fashion, Can he assume the mad hatter name?

Mad Hatter championship belt theory

20 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

It is actually a good play when you can run tempo and, the rest of the offense is working.

Could it be that our red zone issues are largely related to running this play every time for no gain or 1-2 yards on first down? With the field shortened it is much easier for the defense to stack the box (not that they don't know it is coming anyway), and we are essentially requiring the offense to get a first down with 2 downs instead of 3.  

8 minutes ago, atltiger23 said:

Could it be that our red zone issues are largely related to running this play every time for no gain or 1-2 yards on first down? With the field shortened it is much easier for the defense to stack the box (not that they don't know it is coming anyway), and we are essentially requiring the offense to get a first down with 2 downs instead of 3.  

In the red zone, I would say it is a function of not having tempo and, the defense not being concerned with the QB pulling the ball and getting outside.  Our offensive line is not dominate enough to guarantee the kind of push you need to just run over a decent defense.  Without creating some hesitation/confusion, it does look bad.

Did anyone notice that this one time on Saturday that we hurried to line on first down and ran a pitch. For 8 yards. 

Image result for chris farley that was awesome

That was awesome!

Archived