Auburn vs. uat - game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

end of first quarter....that seemed pretty quick....

1 minute ago, auburn4ever said:

I can bring myself to listen to those clowns calling the game on CBS.

I agree.  I'm listening to Rod and Stan

We miss SW so bad I don't care what the people who who complain about his play say. Our offense is putrid without him. 

I know most of you usually complain about the commentators but they haven't even been that bad so far. Gary said it should've been targeting and that it was a good no call on the tackle out of bounds.

2 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

What else are we going to talk about? Malzahn is supposed to be a offensive genius, and had to give up playcalling. Nick and Cam made him rich. They bailed him out. HE is great against inferior competition.

Maybe you're forgetting him breaking AU offensive records with limp noodle of an arm Chris Todd.  He's broke. Records every year he's had a decent QB and has been able to run his system.  Not much you can do with his system if you don't have a serviceable QB and it's Lashlee's responsibility to ensure that's in place.  

1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

Have to stick those wide receivers. They are just dumping out to their weapons

For whatever we are not making any effort on guarding the motion guy that sits down in the flat. Guaranteed 7 yds every time

The only thing wrong with this game is Gus. I have no doubt he is calling the plays. Jeremy is getting time. throw the ball on a down other than third and maybe we would have some success

1 minute ago, WEagle24 said:

I know most of you usually complain about the commentators but they haven't even been that bad so far. Gary said it should've been targeting and that it was a good no call on the tackle out of bounds.

True but them praising Alabama's line for giving 4 seconds for Jalen to throw as the replay showed our lineman getting maimed was quite comical.

Archived