Auburn vs. uat - game thread

WarTiger

I'm crazy pissed at having to listen to these announcers.  Saban must have his fly down so you can hear Verne talk....

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, mikeholiday said:

If we don't pass, we aren't going to move the ball. This isn't Arkansas. 

Pass or run. It has to be straight at them and vertical.

Forget touchdowns, how many first downs will we have in this game.

this play calling is killing me

1 minute ago, audeuce02 said:

Who do we put in?  Do you really think we have any options?

JF3 and wildcat 

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Whomever is calling plays needs to call some easy passes to get JJ settled and build his confidence. 

and for pete sakes keep him on the field for a series... quit changing, pick a QB and stay with him.

2 minutes ago, muxi87 said:

Folks, no irate talking coming from me today.  Just truth.  Unless we can run the option, we will lose today.  Already obvious JJ can't do it.  I hate it.  Injuries suck.  We must sell our soul to JF3 and the running game to win.  Take the occasional shot and hope you get lucky.

i hate it.  I wish JJ was the answer.  It is already clear he isn't.  Hate it for the guy.  I've always loved him.  Love his passion and smile.  He just can't get it done.

With that said, let's go JF3....

Our coaches won't give him the chance. Too stubborn. 

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Whomever is calling plays needs to call some easy passes to get JJ settled and build his confidence. 

Right now it's a predictable pattern of run on first down, JF3 for second, and long pass with Johnson on third. 

Soon as a qb makes one throw you guys start the he can't throw posts. How about a few successful plays running or whatnot to give him a chance?

Just now, mikeholiday said:

Right now it's a predictable pattern of run on first down, JF3 for second, and long pass with Johnson on third. 

You said it man. We are always predictable. Pruitt didn't have to challenge his D much

Our D is really darn good. It's unfortunate that they are not more of a scoring defense, because that may be the only way we could hang in this game ?

1 minute ago, auburn4ever said:

I'm starting to wondering if Gus really wants to win this game.

Really....

Half of you are saying JJ can't throw, half of you are saying put JF in, the only thing everyone is agreeing on is you aren't happy.

Can we just get a damn regular game plan? I thought it was obvious you can't run on the perimeter against this D without establishing the threat of them getting beat in the middle

Archived