Democratic Sen. Shaheen Introduces Bill to Investigate RT News

Auburn85

18 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

Holy crap Auburn85...

wtf is up with these billion posts, you tryna make someones youtube career or somethin'?

Nah, just going by some of the news media's set standard; particularly CNN. They selectively call out people for appearing on RT, while some guests don't get questioned for appearing on RT.

• 2 months later...

Dan Rather with Brain Stelter on CNN and no mention of his appearances on the propaganda network called Russia Today. Guess he forgot.

Come on 85....Don't do as I do, do as I say...consistency of position is not a requirement of liberal derangement....the Russians are great guys...we'll,  as long as it's Teddy or Obama or Hillary cramming their noses up their asses.... 

1 hour ago, japantiger said:

Come on 85....Don't do as I do, do as I say...consistency of position is not a requirement of liberal derangement....the Russians are great guys...we'll,  as long as it's Teddy or Obama or Hillary cramming their noses up their asses.... 

Fascinating

Brian Stelter questions how Oliver Stone's son works for Russia Today. Again with the selective questioning about Russia Today from Stelter

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnns-smerconish-to-jill-stein-did-putin-elevate-you-to-hurt-hillary/

CNN’s Smerconish to Jill Stein: Did Putin Elevate You to Hurt Hillary?

CNN’s Michael Smerconish spoke with 2016 Green party candidateJill Stein this morning about Russian interference in the election and whether she was personally used by Vladimir Putin.

One of the chyrons that ran during the segment asked “Was Jill Stein a Pawn in Putin’s Plot to Elect Trump?”

Smerconish brought up how Stein was at an RT event in late 2015 sitting at the same table as Putin and Michael Flynn, so he asked her if she thinks Putin giving her that platform was “a form of meddling” in the election.

Stein talked about the need to make voting systems more secure, but Smerconish brought the conversation back to the 2015 dinner and the “prominence” it gave her.

She said her appearance wasn’t exactly a “public relations bump” and told Smerconish she was talking about a “peace offensive in the Middle East”––a message that “was not particularly friendly to the Russians.”

Smerconish also pressed her on whether Hillary Clinton would have been elected if not for her. Stein, who said Democrats are trying to blame everyone but themselves, also told Smerconish that it’s not a certainty all of her voters would have gone for Clinton otherwise.

Van Jones on Kremlin propaganda network

Brian Stelter interviewing Jones

In fact, both of Stelter's guests here have been on RT.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/jill-stein-i-attended-rt-dinner-with-putin-to-convince-russia-not-to-wage-war-on-middle-east/

Jill Stein: I Attended RT Dinner With Putin to Convince Russia Not to Wage War on Middle East

Besides associates of Donald Trump’s campaign, it appears that the probes into Russian election interference may have another target when it comes to potential collusion — Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein. Regarding her attendance of RT’s 10th anniversary celebration which featured her and Michael Flynn sitting at the same table with Russian President Vladimir Putin, Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA)had the following to say:

“We’re certainly interested in any efforts the Russians made to influence our election. There have been public reports, I think, that Jill Stein was also in Russia attending the RT function, so we’re going to need to look at any efforts the Russians made through whatever means to influence our elections.”

Appearing on MSNBC this afternoon, the progressive doctor was asked about her attendance at the dinner and why it is getting talked about more and more now.

“I think it’s coming up now in part because the Democrats aren’t doing so well and they’re looking for scapegoats,” she exclaimed. “They’re blaming Jim Comey. They’re blaming myself, Bernie Sanders, everyone they can think of other than themselves.”

Stein went on to say that Putin only sat at her table briefly and that she didn’t speak to him before pointing out that she was there to help create peace in the Middle East. Saying she wanted to tell Russia that the war in the Middle East was a “catastrophic disaster” and she felt Russia was following in the United States’ footsteps, she added the following:

“They had just begun bombing Syria at the time. And I was there to propose that we do a 180 and that we collaborate in fact on a peace offensive, specifically a weapons embargo to the Middle East, and a freeze on the bank accounts of those countries, our various allies, that continue to fund terrorist enterprises.”

When pressed about Schiff’s comments, Stein noted that she welcomes any opportunity to share her insights and that she had launched her own inquiry into election interference. This led to her talking about hacking and how the concern shouldn’t just be the Russians but also the CIA and US government.

After all of this, host Alex Witt asked Stein what role she played in the election.

“Really critical,” the Green Party politician responded.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived