What happened to the forum?

LKEEL75

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RunInRed said:

Tweaked a couple of the reactions and background back to white .... thoughts?

Better for me.  Still hard to read the names of posters

Just now, bigbird said:

Better for me.  Still hard to read the names of posters

The dark blue doesn't seem to mesh well for the names. Also, I do miss being able to see post count, to see who is a new poster and what not

5 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Appreciate all you do to try to make this site better RIR!

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

The dark blue doesn't seem to mesh well for the names. Also, I do miss being able to see post count, to see who is a new poster and what not

Posts counts are not showing?

9 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Absolutely not! Any ol idiot can get a like! I am proof of it. They just "like" my posts so I will shut up! Haha. I have over 1.5k and I am one of the worst and unintelligent posters here! Lol 

Always do you Gwill, you bring excitement. I can be having a "meh" day and read your posts in the recruiting forum and feel immediately energized.

I'm confused.....text and background are so close it's almost impossible to read....and on another page there is dark blue with black text which is about impossible to read also.

IS there some way to adjust the color scheme? 

59 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Always do you Gwill, you bring excitement. I can be having a "meh" day and read your posts in the recruiting forum and feel immediately energized.

thanks mav! Anytime I see your posts I get the urge to go watch top gun for the 71st time! lol. I will be your goose anyday! I feel the NEED........... THE NEED FOR SPEED!

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Maverick.AU said:

Agreed. You are jacked up 24/7....mood booster around here at times.

Confused emoji looks more like an upset, face-palm reaction... Everything else is gucci.

2 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

White names makes it much easier to read RIR, thanks!

All white though....

giphy.gif

Still tweaking and playing around ... patience ... as always, thoughts and suggestions welcome ... power to the people! ?

12 hours ago, RunInRed said:

Not a huge fan of the all white background, but you will never please everybody.  :lol:     The ADMIN/MOD lettering (as it is now) is really hard to read against the white.  It looks yellow and it might be better (if that area is staying white) to make it orange and maybe BOLD text.     I think whatever color you choose will need to be bold to make it readable.  

edit:  OK scratch that on the MOD title.  It's definitely readable in the green for mod.  The ADMIN not so much.  Why not make ADMIN title BLUE and the MOD title Orange and bold both of them?

21 hours ago, Tiger said:

I'm a giver so I will only be giving reputation boosting reactions. I'll accept all of your thanks' in advance.

giphy.gif

Archived