DEMS/Media Attack Gen. Kelly

Proud Tiger

The same people who were so critical of the criticism thrown at the gold star father who spoke at last year's DEM convention are now lashing out at Gen Kelly. IMO Maxine Waters is the biggest racist in the country and damn sure a huge hypocrite.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/20/clinton-pitbull-media-attack-kelly-after-gold-star-general-defends-trump-condolence-call.html

He did fine until he lit into Congresswoman Waters, which nullified his basic point. He should have stopped while he was ahead.

Once again, Trump ignites cultural war to cover for his ineptitude.

And he won't just let it go:

The Fake News is going crazy with wacky Congresswoman Wilson(D), who was SECRETLY on a very personal call, and gave a total lie on content!

7:53 PM - 19 Oct 2017

But then,  that would be in the best interest for the country - for which Trump could give a s***.  It's all about him.

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 11:13 AM, Proud Tiger said:

The same people who were so critical of the criticism thrown at the gold star father who spoke at last year's DEM convention are now lashing out at Gen Kelly. IMO Maxine Waters is the biggest racist in the country and damn sure a huge hypocrite.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/20/clinton-pitbull-media-attack-kelly-after-gold-star-general-defends-trump-condolence-call.html

I would agree with you if Al Sharpton were not alive and breathing.

12 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Kelly made a fool of himself. He did a dishonest political hit job to deflect from Trump's lies. 

Kelly is not the fool.

3 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

He went out of his way to make a political attack that was based on a fabrication. 

How did Gen. Kelly do this?

23 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

If not an apology, I'd love just to hear an explanation as to how he got it so wrong on the facts.

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

An honorable man would apologize.

I agree.  I'm just curious as to why he thought his account was accurate.  Or was he just banking on there not being a video available to prove him wrong?

23 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I agree.  I'm just curious as to why he thought his account was accurate.  Or was he just banking on there not being a video available to prove him wrong?

He clearly felt disdain for her which skewed his perception/recollection of the event-- which raises the question of why? Why did he feel justified in slamming her so harshly? The whole episode was disturbing.

5 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

When you lie about her, yes you most certainly do.

He got it wrong IMO and your opinion is that he lied Titan. She was out of line from the beginning. Nothing but an attention seeker. General Kelly does not owe her the a thing.

32 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

He got it wrong IMO and your opinion is that he lied Titan. She was out of line from the beginning. Nothing but an attention seeker. General Kelly does not owe her the a thing.

Salty don't believe in honor, decency and accountability. But we knew that.

14 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

If he got it wrong he should aplogize for doing so.  It's the honorable thing to do. 

Otherwise, he just spent his moral authority for no reason other than trying to benefit Trump.  Trump destroys everyone around him.  

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

Maybe he just "got it wrong."  It's so spectacularly wrong and he came after her with such vehemence that I find it hard to believe that he just 'misremembered' but it doesn't matter ultimately.  When you make those kinds of accusations against someone and you were that wrong, you owe them an apology.  Period.  Every time.

I was glad to have him in that position and thought he was an honorable man. A patriot for sure. But to make such a claim, be proven wrong, it doesn't matter if he lied or misremembered.  He owes an apology. I'm losing belief in man kind. 

Archived