Playoffs

auburnatl1

Understanding there are 30 threads where Gus is an idiot/nuts and we’re doomed , and will lose in humiliation at least 2-3 more times. Nonetheless. If out of a miracle of the ages we were to win out - beat uat once and uga twice. There are MANY scenarios where we make the playoffs. 

Sorry for happy talk, but it’s. fact.

5 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Understanding there are 30 threads where Gus is an idiot/nuts and we’re doomed , and will lose in humiliation at least 2-3 more times. Nonetheless. If out of a miracle of the ages we were to win out - beat uat once and uga twice. There are MANY scenarios where we make the playoffs. 

Sorry for happy talk, but it’s. fact.

Go Away....happy talk is not wanted on this forum....

13 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Go Away....happy talk is not wanted on this forum....

I’m leaving. The only point being that while the LSU game may have shown many issues, it didn’t dramatically change the math of getting to the playoffs.

15 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

I’m leaving. The only point being that while the LSU game may have shown many issues, it didn’t dramatically change the math of getting to the playoffs.

Pretty sure he was being sarcastic...don't take it personally. 

22 minutes ago, CR said:

I thought this was going to be Astros-Yankees talk.

I am OK with that.....will be torn between watching that game and the AU game.  If AU gets' off to a good start I will stick with them...otherwise....maybe it's time for baseball....:dunno:   The game last night was terrific.

1 hour ago, AU64 said:

I am OK with that.....will be torn between watching that game and the AU game.  If AU gets' off to a good start I will stick with them...otherwise....maybe it's time for baseball....:dunno:   The game last night was terrific.

I don't think my TV picks up baseball.  I don't have that package.  But then again, I don't turn on my tv much.

3 minutes ago, Beaker said:

I don't think my TV picks up baseball.  I don't have that package.  But then again, I don't turn on my tv much.

Mostly been on Fox Sports....FS1 or something like that ...will be there tonight...and streams on the FoxSportsGo app if you really have an interest.

Thanks.   I am one of those that pulls against the Yanks.  I like my Father in Law, but he grew up a HUGE Yankees fan.  Date tonight with my wife....maybe next time.  Thanks again

1 minute ago, Beaker said:

Thanks.   I am one of those that pulls against the Yanks.  I like my Father in Law, but he grew up a HUGE Yankees fan.  Date tonight with my wife....maybe next time.  Thanks again

Me too generally...but the thought of another Yankees vs Dodgers World Series make me sick....take me back to my childhood when it was the subway series I think....and many more after that. Pulling for the Astros...

Archived