***AU vs UGA — Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, dilligas said:

Question now is can Bama hang with Auburn?   I don't think so.  Not in Jordan Hare.  Auburn will win the SEC and on to the CFP.

They will definitely be taking notice tonight for sure. 

The linesman that makes the call does so, because the outside officials have all spots in an 8 man crew.    The big question here is if they determine the WR went back on his own accord.  If he did, it won't be a first down. 

Just now, WarTiger said:

Or you giving up [as you usually do] after the first thing that goes wrong for Auburn.   Do you feel good being the aufamily wet blanket every week? 

So, tell me the last time Auburn played this well all season.  Not once.  I stand behind what I said.  I’m happy to be proven wrong the first time in 10 games the team actually played a complete game.  It feels as good as knowing I didn’t waste my time going through digging to find your old posts since you clearly have so much time on your hands.  ?

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

So, tell me the last time Auburn played this well all season.  Not once.  I stand behind what I said.  I’m happy to be proven wrong the first time in 10 games the team actually played a complete game.  It feels as good as knowing I didn’t waste my time going through digging to find your old posts since you clearly have so much time on your hands.  ?

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

Just take your medicine and say I was wrong.

12 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Gus is gonna be eating good at Waffle House tonight!

He ought to try a new play out of the book and get chicken and waffles at Acre. I don't think there's a soul that wouldn't give up his table to him tonight, no matter the wait.

Archived