Null

RunInRed

SECCG - Pregame Sights & Sounds

8 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I see a lot of red and black seats.

Glad we are wearing the blue shirts then.  Wearing white would really feel like a visitor. 

Welp, our seats are up in the nosebleed section, like I suspected. But we are sitting on the Auburn side and, more importantly, we are in the stadium. I guess if the team can hear me from my seat in Jordan-Hare, they will be able to hear me from the nosebleed in the Benz. :cheer: Now to get rid of this lingering sinus crap that has me talking like Ed Orgeron. :-\

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Welp, our seats are up in the nosebleed section, like I suspected. But we are sitting on the Auburn side and, more importantly, we are in the stadium. I guess if the team can hear me from my seat in Jordan-Hare, they will be able to hear me from the nosebleed in the Benz. :cheer: Now to get rid of this lingering sinus crap that has me talking like Ed Orgeron. :-\

Inside.....that is what matters...hope you have a fantastic experience....

• Like 1

14 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

They should be able to hear you better... you have a roof to bounce your yelling off of.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, AUTUmike said:

Does anyone know if the roof will be open on Saturday?

I don't think it will be open.

21 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

WTH I see that no alcohol sign behind Gus. Are they nuts. Also where are my Auburn cheerleader pics........

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Would have been so funny if he saw the camera and started limping and holding his shoulder.  Or even just fell over and played dead.  

HAHAHAHA

• Haha 1

This is making me nuts. I found myself trying to look at the way he walks here and to see if I can see any type of wrap under his shirt poking thru. Crazy 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

This is making me nuts. I found myself trying to look at the way he walks here and to see if I can see any type of wrap under his shirt poking thru. Crazy 

He did raise his arm to take pictures lol