Men vs. Tennessee

WarTiger

This is a huge win for the program. As someone who has watched probably 98% of the bball games of Barbees last year until now its absolutely wonderful to watch Bruce plan starting to come to fruition. And doing this with 2 coaches on leave, 2 players out, and having to keep these kids focused through all the noise. 

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, jared52 said:

This 1:00 will take half an hour. 

What's the joke....if someone told me I only had one minute to live I'd tell them I want it to be at a college basketball game....:)

1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

Sure is nice to see an Auburn basketball team that can make free throws.

Hell, even flipping Horace hasn’t been awful. Talk about a turnaround.

2 minutes ago, Tiger said:

This is a huge win for the program. As someone who has watched probably 98% of the bball games of Barbees last year until now its absolutely wonderful to watch Bruce plan starting to come to fruition. And doing this with 2 coaches on leave, 2 players out, and having to keep these kids focused through all the noise. 

Watching that team was a debacle. I started back watching AU basketball when he was hired b/c i thought he was going to be the one to bring some life back to AU basketball. I grew up a Big East fan of basketball...hence why I'm a UCONN fan. 

I'm certainly rooting for AU. This team is loaded with young talent. This win is HUGE! 

Just now, jared52 said:

Why do you need to go to the monitor when you should have called the foul for the slap to Heron?

Heron got smacked in the face earlier that I thought was bigger than just a random foul.  Not intentional but still a hit to the face

Archived