Men vs. Tennessee

WarTiger

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Hell Yes!!! After sitting thru that game yesterday in The Benz...I am actually pretty fine for the moment...

Holy crap!  War freaking Eagle! THAT is a GREAT win!!!!  Super pumped about this one. :Sing:

3 minutes ago, alexava said:

Has AU ever won 11 in a row?  

We won 17 straight to start the 98-99 season.  Year we had a #1 seed in the tournament.

Speaks about how Pearl and his coaching staff prepared for this game. Being down by 14 to begin the game? No problem. Amazing--and that can only be learned. Just a complete team effort all around. SO PROUD of this team!

2 minutes ago, mustache eagle said:

Was kidding

they probably said it 40 times during game

I didn’t know...wasn’t able to hear any of the 2nd half audio...was just following the Gamecast.

Man, talking about getting a fan base energized! Bruce is a frickin Rock Star and I’m still amazed he actually coaches for us. 

2 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

We won 17 straight to start the 98-99 season.  Year we had a #1 seed in the tournament.

I remember that season just not the record or streaks. 

1 minute ago, muxi87 said:

I didn’t know...wasn’t able to hear any of the 2nd half audio...was just following the Gamecast.

You're probably better off.  That woman's voice made me want to break something.....

5 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

they played tough, but they won because they played smart....best win since the kentucky win.....refs sucked ugly things

I’ve only watched maybe three games and not all of those but I do recall thinking we are playing smart basketball. Not said that often the past 20 years. 

Archived