Men vs. Tennessee

WarTiger

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AU64 said:

Dang.....AU pouring it on....and getting the offensive rebounds.....what a change from last season.....everyone working hard on both ends of the floor. 

From watching last season, AU's team defense is so much better. Big difference IMO is at PG. You HAVE to have a solid leader at PG. Teams that go far in the tourney have Guards that can lead a team and that Haper kid is usually very calm and collected. 

1 minute ago, WarEagle1983 said:

From watching last season, AU's team defense is so much better. Big difference IMO is at PG. You HAVE to have a solid leader at PG. Teams that go far in the tourney have Guards that can lead a team and that Haper kid is usually very calm and collected. 

Big improvement there....but FT shooting and rebounding has made them more dangerous.....but still have a ways to go tonight....and OK hits another 3

Just now, AU64 said:

Big improvement there....but FT shooting and rebounding has made them more dangerous.....but still have a ways to go tonight....and OK hits another 3

Agree. Still a growing team that has to learn how to close out the game. Harper back out there so i think we're safe. Telling you that kid is key. A good PG will take a team far! Had our share at UCONN. 

I stopped posting after my *sigh* post because we went on a run and wanted to keep the mojo going. I AM SO PUMPED RIGHT NOW I CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE IT

War damn Bruce

Big thing to me is that we have played quite a while without having any key player foul out after four guys got in trouble.....

Can’t let UT get to the FT line but that’s hard to do with this crew. UT can bump Harper all day but he can’t breathe on UT without getting called for something. Is consistency too much to expect?

Archived