Under Armour All American Game (Player Game stats & Replay in OP)

ellitor

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, ellitor said:

They typically have top 5 classes often but don't translate it to on field play.

All that money and Todd Herman they better something going.

1 hour ago, ClaytonAU said:

Lol yeah I don’t want Jacob Copeland. Stupid play.

Again, he bounces around too much and loses the ball. 

Primetime got himself a squad. Disappointing that most of our targets/commits are on team spotlight and are not doing much or not getting their shot.

3 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Team Spotlight is so trash... 

That seems a bit tacky to say.There has got to be a better way of describing how the kids are playing without calling them trash. We don't call recruits or players on this board names remember.

Just now, ellitor said:

That seems a bit tacky to say.There has got to be a better way of describing how the kids are playing without calling them trash. We don't call recruits or players on this board names remember.

Seems like more of a play calling and OL problem. Better? 

Notice the Oklahoma commit said “want to spend the next 3-4 years” at Oklahoma. Thinking about the nfl from day 1? and possibly going after 3 years!

Just now, ClaytonAU said:

Seems like more of a play calling and OL problem. Better? 

I don't care about specifics. Just be careful how you type things. Saying "blah blah is so trash", can be quite a bit different to some than saying "blah blah is playing awful". The 2nd is clear the kids aren't being name called.

well, the trash talking and hot dogging is more than I can watch.....will pick up the AU ladies vs Tennessee on streaming SEC network...

6 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Cox Jr. is a handful. We better get some o-lineman that can handle him. 

He may be damn good but don't forget that most of them time at events like this DLs are usually way ahead of OLs.

19 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

Notice the Oklahoma commit said “want to spend the next 3-4 years” at Oklahoma. Thinking about the nfl from day 1? and possibly going after 3 years!

Noticed that too. It would be funny if his LOI stated that OU was going to give him 3-4 years scholarship and we'll make up our mind later and let you know. (I know that's the game today but I'm older and still like the 4 year commitment). 

Bout time. Nice return...He's got the juice for returns but bad decision to kick the ball. I know he has'nt had much action.

Matthew Hill needs to get a grip on things before he gets to Auburn. That's ridiculous.

22 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

Byron Cowart said the thing thing when committed to Auburn. It has been around for awhile.

I wonder if any feelings of Matt going to Clemson will be dispelled from our other recruits talking to him.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Byron Cowart said the thing thing when committed to Auburn. It has been around for awhile.

Well, he got that right. 

6 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

I wonder if any feelings of Matt going to Clemson will be dispelled from our other recruits talking to him.

Apparently he and Gatewood have been close the whole week. Can’t hurt.

I've seen Matt do stuff like that before..Setting blocks for teammates after interceptions... Forcing fumbles..He doesn't give up. I hope he stays with us.

Archived