Men Vs. Ole Miss

WarTiger

Just now, ClaytonAU said:

Usually in basketball you go inside and shoot twos. 

We've been trying some of that and are throwing up crap.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are not hitting three's but a lot of the three's we are shooting are quick three's with somebody guarding us. No ball movement to break the zone. When we do make a shot we should press the Ole Miss guards not to steal so much as to disrupt their rhythm. With the exception of Murray, McLemore and Spencer everybody on our team looks like they are in a time warp. Two or three different players have lost the ball while dribbling with no real pressure on them. 

I hope that Bruce can talk to them at halftime and get them all back in the game. If you aren't hitting the threes drive inside make some inside shots and also get other team in foul trouble we have players who can do that if they want to.

3 minutes ago, AURealist said:

We've been trying some of that and are throwing up crap.

We haven’t taken good shots and aren’t hustling for rebounds. That’s the issue. 

Ten should not be much to this team....just need to settle down.....and a little crowd noise might be useful too.   Played pretty poorly and only down 10.....could be a lot worse.

1 minute ago, ClaytonAU said:

We haven’t taken good shots and aren’t hustling for rebounds. That’s the issue. 

You mean ignoring rebounds...

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

8:00 PM start is really late for me when I have to get up at 5:30 and this game seems to be going in slow motion......

Same here

Archived