2019 4* LB Trezmen Marshall (UGA 4/27/18)

ellitor

Just now, McLoofus said:

Oh wow, didn't know it was that many. Who besides Haselwood and Marshall?

Of course, they pretty much only have big names, but with only 8 commits that's potentially a precarious circumstance. 

Smith is flirting hard with Clemson, from what I've heard. I can't remember which of their other 4-stars I heard was on flip-watch. I just got the impression, from internet chatter, that something rubbed a few guys in this class wrong.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

Smith is flirting hard with Clemson, from what I've heard. I can't remember which of their other 4-stars I heard was on flip-watch. I just got the impression, from internet chatter, that something rubbed a few guys in this class wrong.

I hope like hell this is true. 

Maybe they're realizing their head coach has had the same hair cut since kindergarten and they don't want anything to do with that.

1 minute ago, AUDevil said:

Maybe they're realizing their head coach has had the same hair cut since kindergarten and they don't want anything to do with that.

Or maybe promises that were made to land the last class are getting broken and word is getting out....

7 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

It's not all just about football, after all. They need to be thinking about what happens next. 

It's way too early to worry about UGA recruiting issues for the class. If they win the East again like expected that will stymie whatever they may be dealing with on the crootin front now.

I prefer to take care of & worry about AU & give the dawgs hell in whatever battles we have with them.

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:
1 hour ago, AUDevil said:

It's not all just about football, after all. They need to be thinking about what happens next. 

I mean, God forbid the haircut is contagious. 

On 6/12/2018 at 7:26 AM, AlaskanFAN said:

My spidy senses tell me he feels he is being wronged by the Georgia staff and has now decided to openly enjoy the recruiting process. I guess his way of getting back at them for looking around at other LB’s. Then again I ain’t spider man. 

I think uga recruit a bunch more LBers is the thing that has Marshall upset with uga. Pretty sure they have told him one thing and are doing the opposite. 

15 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I think uga recruit a bunch more LBers is the thing that has Marshall upset with uga. Pretty sure they have told him one thing and are doing the opposite. 

@lionheartkc, sounds like you were onto something. And that we have no reason to doubt our collection opinion on bowl cut. 

Thanks for the info, WDE. 

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

@lionheartkc, sounds like you were onto something. And that we have no reason to doubt our collection opinion on bowl cut. 

Thanks for the info, WDE. 

Kirby is going to recruit like Saban. If someone is higher on the board, Kirby will not hesitate to cut someone loose. AU has a huge opportunity to capitalize on this in the state of Georgia. Just like AU has with Alabama. 

8 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Kirby is going to recruit like Saban. If someone is higher on the board, Kirby will not hesitate to cut someone loose.

Yup! Cut Caleb Tannor last year for Brenton Cox

• 1 month later...

Have not heard much about this guy lately. With the Dawgs getting another LB this past weekend and FSU getting DeLoach and a CB for N. Dean, is he still in play? Silent commit? 

1 hour ago, AlaskanFAN said:

Have not heard much about this guy lately. With the Dawgs getting another LB this past weekend and FSU getting DeLoach and a CB for N. Dean, is he still in play? Silent commit? 

I'd love to know if Owen's working on him. I can only assume he is.

16 hours ago, AlaskanFAN said:

is he still in play?

Yes.

16 hours ago, AlaskanFAN said:

Silent commit?

Never has been. AU will continue to work on him but my guess is Diabate & another LB will finish out the class.

15 hours ago, War to the Eagle said:

I'd love to know if Owen's working on him. I can only assume he is.

Owen works on any guy the staff likes.

12 hours ago, ellitor said:

Yes.

Never has been. AU will continue to work on him but my guess is Diabate & another LB will finish out the class.

Diabate would be awesome. I always thought he got a little overlooked because he was a hometown guy looking elsewhere.

34 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Diabate would be awesome. I always thought he got a little overlooked because he was a hometown guy looking elsewhere.

He got overlooked because AHS plays him at DE. It wasn't til he camped at AU at LB before AU liked him...at LB.

On 6/12/2018 at 4:44 PM, lionheartkc said:

I mean, God forbid the haircut is contagious. 

He has a cereal bowl haircut no doubt!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2018 at 9:56 PM, ellitor said:

He got overlooked because AHS plays him at DE. It wasn't til he camped at AU at LB before AU liked him...at LB.

Do believe he is the top target at Buck right now. 

If he is the top target at Buck now that means we have determined we will miss on the two guys who were targets ahead of him Hall and the guy from Georgia. I hope that is not the case.

12 minutes ago, auol72 said:

If he is the top target at Buck now that means we have determined we will miss on the two guys who were targets ahead of him Hall and the guy from Georgia. I hope that is not the case.

Me too. I am excited about Hall especially. But we have room for 1-2 bucks and none committed, so...

14 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Do believe he is the top target at Buck right now. 

You could be right but for what it’s worth  Keith and Ben Wolk have reported we are recruiting  him for the outside/Sam linebacker which is what Darrell Williams plays.  Zima Lee is the only one I have seen say we are recruiting him at the Buck. I trust Keith and Ben a lot more than Zima

Archived