2019 4* WR John Dunmore (Penn St)

ellitor

16 minutes ago, toddc said:

We already have “an ATH” commitment don’t we in JSheffield” and are also looking at another. 

Sheffield is most likely a safety.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

As far as I know, we're not offering anyone without having a pretty good idea of where he'll play. Could be wrong. 

You’re not as usual.

14 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Also, Duke wasn't particularly demonstrative on the field IIRC. There's no meaningful correlation. 

I love the idea of getting some swag on offense. Love it. I think Pickens is only one of the guys that is bringing some needed attitude on that side of the ball. It's going to make us better. 

I didn't bring Duke up for on the field just off the field. Like I said I don't mind George's attitude on the field just as long as he doesn't get carried away and costs the team. I actually wish someone like Nate would bring that confidence to the field. Dude needs to boss up on the field.

6 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

I didn't bring Duke up for on the field just off the field. Like I said I don't mind George's attitude on the field just as long as he doesn't get carried away and costs the team. I actually wish someone like Nate would bring that confidence to the field. Dude needs to boss up on the field.

Right on, and hopefully I didn't come across with guns blazing.

:cheers:

Auburn Football Recruiting: Tigers Close to Another Boom?

Auburn has emerged as a top contender for another elite prospect out of Florida

This article is from Bleacher and I know some on here hate that site, but I’m posting anyway. Pretty exciting to be AU right now when it comes to wr recruiting! I know, I know, we don’t pass enough or run various routes, blah blah blah, but I can’t see all this interest in us going to waste in the years ahead. Especially with our qb situation setting up nicely for years to come!

2 hours ago, toddc said:

https://www.collegeandmagnolia.com/2018/6/26/17504426/auburn-football-recruiting-tigers-close-to-another-boom-john-dunmore

This article is from Bleacher and I know some on here hate that site, but I’m posting anyway. Pretty exciting to be AU right now when it comes to wr recruiting! I know, I know, we don’t pass enough or run various routes, blah blah blah, but I can’t see all this interest in us going to waste in the years ahead. Especially with our qb situation setting up nicely for years to come!

Don't care Bleecher sponsors the site but the site is College & Mag & AUSportsNerd is a good dude.

Wrong thread though. Goes in the Dunmore thread.

I just remembered someone made a comment in another place about why anyone would want to get bleacher updates. I think it is a good site for free info, but the best site is right here!

10 minutes ago, toddc said:

I just remembered someone made a comment in another place about why anyone would want to get bleacher updates. I think it is a good site for free info, but the best site is right here!

Bleecher Report is pretty much trash. College & Mag is good.

2 minutes ago, War to the Eagle said:

Is the article on Rivals front page on Dunmore new?

Yes. From the Rivals 5* Challenge today in Atlanta.

3 minutes ago, War to the Eagle said:

That indicates he could commit at any time.

On or after The Opening this weekend. Mostly nothing new in there.

53 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Gwillmac with the scoop again! You the man. 

27 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Gwillmac with the scoop again! You the man. 

hahaha I only saw it because KEEF retweeted it but thanks for the shout out fam!!! Lets hope Dunmore makes it a memorable 4th for us sir!

I was reading a long article from a Rivals writer regarding performances at the 5 Star Rivals Challenge. The article said Dunmore's performance was an mixed bag. He made some terrific catches and at the same time he dropped some easy balls.  

25 minutes ago, JFDTiger80 said:

I was reading a long article from a Rivals writer regarding performances at the 5 Star Rivals Challenge. The article said Dunmore's performance was an mixed bag. He made some terrific catches and at the same time he dropped some easy balls.  

Great, he will fit right in!

Just making the joke before somebody says it for real.

4 hours ago, JFDTiger80 said:

Been training with a Ricardo Louis I see.....

58 minutes ago, fredst said:

Been training with a Ricardo Louis I see.....

...and Sammy Coates...

Looks like a lot of crystal balls recently and Penn State jumping out to the lead. Doesn’t look like he’s coming our way as of now.

Still feels to me like his sudden interest lit a fire under Curry and compelled him to reaffirm his interest. Now Dunmore is suddenly interested in someone else. Could be coincidence though.

Just now, McLoofus said:

Still feels to me like his sudden interest lit a fire under Curry and compelled him to reaffirm his interest. Now Dunmore is suddenly interested in someone else. Could be coincidence though.

1 is all we need imo out of those 2. Two would just be gravy. getting both would be like a georgia or bama recruiting like power move getting a top guy just because we can. That would feel real amazing.

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

1 is all we need imo out of those 2. Two would just be gravy. getting both would be like a georgia or bama recruiting like power move getting a top guy just because we can. That would feel real amazing.

Agree that one is all we need. And I wonder if Gus decided that's all we need. Maybe he told them first come first serve and he's only going to hold a 4th spot for Haselwood. Shrug. 

I hope Curry is for sure in!

6 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

He’s not suddenly interested in someone else. Penn State was his leader before he visited AU.

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

Agree that one is all we need. And I wonder if Gus decided that's all we need. Maybe he told them first come first serve and he's only going to hold a 4th spot for Haselwood. Shrug. 

I hope Curry is for sure in!

YES!!! If *knock on wood* we get curry we should be gucci like D craig always wanted at position this cycle and would only let Haselwood in if he wanted in. WAR EAGLE!! WR crutin is boomin and has been for awhile. Kodi is keeping up the tradition that D craig started. 

Archived