2018 Season Simulation

aubiefifty

On 8/10/2018 at 9:00 AM, Auburn2Eugene said:

It is, but being able to keep NCAA 14 alive so long takes up the disappointment. Those guys at operation sports ain't no joke either. They have figured out how to even add a 4, 8, or 16 team playoff to NCAA 14. That game is still alive and well. Just the recruiting part sucks on it. They changed it up in 14 and it had some bugs they were going to work out in NCAA 15, but they never got that far

What don't you like about the recruiting part?

WDE!

On 8/10/2018 at 8:58 AM, aubiefifty said:

well that is disappointing

I read somewhere it might end up on Steam, which would be effing awesome.  It wouldn't matter what was in the game, as long as it's bug free.  Steam allows users to create/upload edits (mods) to change the actual game, the characters, the gameplay, everything.  I've played around with making my own maps for Civilization V (it's kind of like Risk, but you have to manage all aspects of your country, not just the military), but I have hundreds of mods other folks created.  

If they had a football game and you want to play with interplanetary conferences, Star Wars versus Star Trek characters or something, create the mod (or wait until someone else does).  Uniform or stadium changes?  Gruesome injuries?  Course hazards?  128-team playoff?  Zombie apocalypse?  Whatever you want.  Discovering Steam was a total paradigm shift for me.

WDE!

i did not like steam at first but when i got hooked into skyrim i changed my mind.

Just now, aubiefifty said:

i did not like steam at first but when i got hooked into skyrim i changed my mind.

Same here, but with Civ V.

I've never played Skyrim.  Looks cool, I just haven't gotten around to it.

WDE!

5 minutes ago, MadtownTiger said:

Same here, but with Civ V.

I've never played Skyrim.  Looks cool, I just haven't gotten around to it.

WDE!

at 63 i suck at most games but i love skyrim...............best game i ever played............

25 minutes ago, MadtownTiger said:

I'll take that as a recommendation.

WDE!

wde right back. anytime you comment on any of my posts i will try to give ya a like to build your numbers up.

I thought it was hilarious that the simulation had Auburn at 7-5. There's no way I believe people will be scoring at will on our D as in the sim. 

Someone mentioned that they figured out how to add a playoff...is that feature downloadable like the rosters?

Of course these type things can be anywhere from on the money to wildly off base, so no one should base their season expectations off of a 4 year old video game....

With that said, a few thoughts:

1. There's no way we give up that many points!

2. I can't imagine a scenario where we lose to Ole Miss and beat Arky by only one score.

3.  7-5 would be disappointing, but if the season turned out exactly like the simulation we would have about 5 of the top 10 best games of the 2018 season.  So there's that.... 

Archived