Null

I wish I were in a financial position to donate right now. Talk to me again in 3-4 months.

If it's acceptable, I'd like to share this on my social media to get the word out

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, selias said:

I wish I were in a financial position to donate right now. Talk to me again in 3-4 months.

If it's acceptable, I'd like to share this on my social media to get the word out

Please do. The more the word spreads, the more of an impact we will have.  Sharing is just as helpful as a donation. Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, selias said:

Absolutely, and thank you.  I would appreciate it so much.

Thank you for your kindness and support!

War Eagle!!

1 hour ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Update? How are you doing @AUsince72? I want our Tigers to get this game for you. 🙏

Hi 3rdGen, and thank you for asking.

I'm doing okay.  Probably got the last haircut I'll need for awhile....hair's thinning out a lot now.  The chemo is taking it's toll on me.... very low stamina, etc.

BUT, even though my Dr. believes I'll have this cancer the rest of my life and they've begun a maintenance chemo, I'm already surprising them and beating odds now so I feel like it's working.

I'm not sure when my next scan will be (probably near Christmas) but based on the last scan I fully expect The Lord is taking care of me and I'm going to shock the doc!!  I'm shooting for "cancer free in '19"!

But even if they can't eradicate it, my physical response gives them hope that I'll still have many many more years regardless.

Just keep me in your prayers and I know THE BIG GUY is listening 😁🙏

War Eagle!  God bless!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 5

Ok let’s take this to another level.  Let’s get the team behind this.

In addition to my previous donations: 

I will pledge $20 per point scored by AU against Bama.  $150 per point over 21 points.

I’ll pledge $100 each point AU defense holds Bama below 28 points.  $1000 for a shut out.

I challenge the team to play for a cause.   

Proud of 72 for leading the charge. We got his back:  Cancer is the enemy!

• Like 4
  • Love 2