Kaleb Kim starting today

corchjay

I heard that as well. I mean it is said that he is the better pass blocker of the two, so hopefully they are going to actually take advantage of A&Ms clear weakness (their DBs.)

Brahms has not progressed at all with pass or run blocking.  The middle is getting killed every game.  I applaud Malzahn and Grimes for shaking it up a little. 

But of course they ask him what's the way to win and he says we have to run the ball. 

A&M has the best (statistically) run defense in the SEC. 

The way to win this game will be passing to set up the run. 

2 minutes ago, around4ever said:

Brahms has not progressed at all with pass or run blocking.  The middle is getting killed every game.  I applaud Malzahn and Grimes for shaking it up a little. 

Brahms isn't the only one in the middle getting manhandled. Horton and Harrell haven't been any better. So we should be changing them out too if that's what it's about.

After a couple games, I was pulling for Brahms to replace Kim.  

After a couple more games I was pulling for Dismukes to replace Brahms.

1 minute ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

But of course they ask him what's the way to win and he says we have to run the ball. 

Have to see what defense they are showing before knowing what we have to do.  2 high safeties and 6 or 7 in the box calls for running the ball successfully.  

1 minute ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

Brahms isn't the only one in the middle getting manhandled. Horton and Harrell haven't been any better. So we should be changing them out too if that's what it's about.

No doubt!  The problem there is we have nobody close to being ready for SEC DLs. 

6 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

So we should try to exploit a team’s weakness? What kind of crazy talk is that??!!!!

21 minutes ago, corchjay said:

Surprise for me that Kaleb is starting today.

Hope he has a great game and that they build upon last weeks progress. 

Archived