Stats from the last 3 games in Athens...

GwillMac6

Is that bad? lol. PASS PASS PASS PASS AND PASS please. We quite literally have nothing to lose. Just run the air raid and see what happens. Obviously it cannot get any worse than our last 3 games at that hell hole! lol.

35 minutes ago, corchjay said:

Just win baby.  Regardless of how it's done.  

I think it is safe to assume it will not be done via the run. Especially if Boobie is not fully healthy. THROW THE ROCK AROUND BABY. See what happens. Cannot be worse than the last few times we have gone to athens!!! lol. The strength of this offense is our young Stud WR's as it is. UNLEASH THEM.

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I think it is safe to assume it will not be done via the run. Especially if Boobie is not fully healthy. THROW THE ROCK AROUND BABY. See what happens. Cannot be worse than the last few times we have gone to athens!!! lol. The strength of this offense is our young Stud WR's as it is. UNLEASH THEM.

the strength of UGA defense is their DBs... We won't run off multiple big runs but UGAs run defense is average we should be able to run some on them.  We will try the run... If it don't work then throw it around

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

It really has been as bad as it seemed to be. That is a disaster.

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

Yes, clearly we should focus on getting my man Stid into a rhythm since he has to be on his game to win.  Proven last week.  When Stidham gets hot, his QB clock gets a little quicker, his footwork improves,  moves UP into the pocket,  starts to throw confidently into the spots that only the receiver can catch it.  He was noticeably different in all those areas in those last 2 drives. Throw the darn ball!

3 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Is that bad? lol. PASS PASS PASS PASS AND PASS please. We quite literally have nothing to lose. Just run the air raid and see what happens. Obviously it cannot get any worse than our last 3 games at that hell hole! lol.

You couldn't even make a movie about that.  The producer would reject the script as too unbelievable/fantastical.

11 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

HVNBWD5.gif

We're going to have to hit them in the middle of the field like we did to A&M at the end. Otherwise, we'll see the usual linebackers camping out on the line and Stidham running for his life. The usual running into a brick wall over and over and hurling hail mary's down the field will get us massacred. We need to exploit the center. 

I am willing to give 2016 a pass because our team was absolutely demolished injury-wise.  2014 the team really had given up.  2012 was 2012.  Unfortunately I was at the 2014 game.  Never have a good experience there due to their fans.  It was to the point where we had to surround my mother trying to get to the car.  I was at the Auburn-Georgia basketball game last season though.  It was nice to watch Georgia lose to Auburn, in any sport.

I have said it before in my own thread but I really believe we can win this.

13 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

200.gif

Archived