***AAC Title Game***

Zeek

Let's Go Knights!
Worried how my alma mater is going to do without McKenzie Milton against a solid Memphis team. If we can get McCrae rolling on the ground our offense should be able to thrive. Randy Shannon has to get the defense to play a solid 4 quarters instead of only playing the second half well. We don't want a shootout with our inaccurate true freshman quarterback. 

Well crap, that was a painfully easy score that we just gave up.

UCF is well coached. Even though they lost their star QB the backup has been coached to know the system and playbook just as well.

Gus could learn a lot from UCF especially after last year.

22 minutes ago, TigerOne said:

UCF is well coached. Even though they lost their star QB the backup has been coached to know the system and playbook just as well.

Gus could learn a lot from UCF especially after last year.

Yeah we have to start recruiting better. The defense is noticeably smaller than Memphis and they're gashing us on the run.

UCF pulled an Auburn and did the HB dive after a big play

8 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Yeah we have to start recruiting better. The defense is noticeably smaller than Memphis and they're gashing us on the run.

I'd love to be able to know that Heupel can coach.

UCF takes the lead! Twice this season UCF has come back from a two touchdown deficit against Memphis.

Still not sure how much credit Heupel should get, but he does deserve credit for keeping the team together, down by 17 without Milton.

This is one of the more clear cases of conference and referee tampering in games. The aac clearly benefits by UCF winning this game. Two call against UCF, in the 1st half, one a chop block and the other defensive holding...were initially flagged my the refs. Both were obvious calls. Even the announcers went back to both plays, each a few minutes after the fact in the broadcast and asked why they picked up the flag. Well, they did, they picked up both flags and said they did not occur. Again, they were obvious.  Everyone saw it. The first one was on a third down inside UCF's own 10 yard line...allowing them a TD only 2 or 3 plays later l, when they should have been punting. The other indirectly prevented a memphis drive from scoring. Both of which completely changed momentum.

Just an example, that was only 2 calls they intentionally changed...but it only takes 1 or 2 calls in a game to completely change the win/loss record. And I am not a blame the referee type of person. This is just too obvious. Congrats to conference officials

It takes an even smaller effort to when the game you are rigging is for the benefit of a home team. Makes it even easier.

16 minutes ago, dmbseeker00 said:

This is one of the more clear cases of conference and referee tampering in games. The aac clearly benefits by UCF winning this game. Two call against UCF, in the 1st half, one a chop block and the other defensive holding...were initially flagged my the refs. Both were obvious calls. Even the announcers went back to both plays, each a few minutes after the fact in the broadcast and asked why they picked up the flag. Well, they did, they picked up both flags and said they did not occur. Again, they were obvious.  Everyone saw it. The first one was on a third down inside UCF's own 10 yard line...allowing them a TD only 2 or 3 plays later l, when they should have been punting. The other indirectly prevented a memphis drive from scoring. Both of which completely changed momentum.

Just an example, that was only 2 calls they intentionally changed...but it only takes 1 or 2 calls in a game to completely change the win/loss record. And I am not a blame the referee type of person. This is just too obvious. Congrats to conference officials

It takes an even smaller effort to when the game you are rigging is for the benefit of a home team. Makes it even easier.

Would've been nice if the Big 10 officials had that same bias in last year's Big 10 championship.

3 hours ago, Texan4Auburn said:

My sources are telling me that Gus will be fired on Monday. Heupal to replace and that UCF will name Gus as their new coach.

Lol, sorry Zeek I kid.

I was going to UCF when Chiz got fired and there was mumblings by fans wanting him at UCF. Quite persistently I argued against such a move. Thank God UCF didn’t go that route.

12 hours ago, Zeek said:

I was going to UCF when Chiz got fired and there was mumblings by fans wanting him at UCF. Quite persistently I argued against such a move. Thank God UCF didn’t go that route.

Any chance they would trade for Gus now?  Start talking it up, we need some help with the buyout. 

Archived