Herbstreit Pumping Uga

twilli13

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, twilli13 said:

So hes all over a 2 loss uga teams nuts, but didnt want to hear anything besides USC and Oklahoma in 2004. This guys a bafoon. 

Don't leave out their suck buddy. Corso.

Georgia to Sugar Bowl....will be interesting to see how they react to the losers bowls as some dubbed it last year.   Looks like a good matchup with Texas.

3 hours ago, DAG said:

Gatewood apparently has attitude problems 

How did you come across this info on Gatewood or is this just your opinion!

1 minute ago, creed said:

A couple of the insiders such as WDE and E have insinuated it in almost every thread when someone brings up his name.

Just now, DAG said:

A couple of the insiders such as WDE and E have insinuated it in almost every thread when someone brings up his name.

WDE or E can this be verified and how did you come across this info? Just want to make sure we're not smearing a young man's name over rumors.

Just now, creed said:

WDE or E can this be verified and how did you come across this info? Just want to make sure we're not smearing a young man's name over rumors.

You have to ask them. I read it on a thread when we were wondering why the hell he hasn’t being playing post his hand injury and it was said that he is things he has to work on that only he can control. I will see if I can find the thread .

14 minutes ago, creed said:

I can verify he did................ not sure of his status at the moment.

1 hour ago, creed said:

This has been mentioned by many connected with the program. Not a secret

37 minutes ago, wcware said:

This has been mentioned by many connected with the program. Not a secret

Just checking. None of the coaches have mentioned this so I'm skeptical. I'll leave at that.

19 minutes ago, creed said:

Just checking. None of the coaches have mentioned this so I'm skeptical. I'll leave at that.

Coaches will seldom bring up attitude problems especially being a freshman

Until conference championships become a requirement, Notre Dame deserves a right to make the playoffs. Ohio State and Alabama set the precedent. Also, normal years, Notre Dame's schedule would have been absolutely loaded, they shouldn't be penalized because normally successful programs like Stanford and Florida State have declined.

Archived