Has anything been settled?

AUght2win

I am sick of snow please!!!! Go away!!!! Power is going in and out and I am afraid we could wind up without power soon!!! Gus...please buy me a high end generator with some of that 32 million!!!

13 hours ago, AURealist said:

Let's blow the top off this sucker and jump into the coaching carousel before all the ink dries!

who is the character that you have in your posting title with the drawn face smoking a cigarette?

We officially have 22 inches of snow on the ground now with it sleeting cats and dogs right now! They are saying another 8 inches between now and midnight is probable.

Just now, doc4aday said:

who is the character that you have in your posting title with the drawn face smoking a cigarette?

It's a photo of me taken at my niece's wedding.  Why do you ask?  

1 minute ago, AURealist said:

It's a photo of me taken at my niece's wedding.  Why do you ask?  

I like it my friend!! Just wandering.who it is.

19 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

I like it my friend!! Just wandering.who it is.

It's actually a piece of concept art for a video game.  The character didn't look like this in the end.  

He looked like this:

securitron.png

8 hours ago, doc4aday said:

I am sick of snow please!!!! Go away!!!! Power is going in and out and I am afraid we could wind up without power soon!!! Gus...please buy me a high end generator with some of that 32 million!!!

freezing rain and sleet followed the snow over here in southwest Charlotte. Hang in there doc isn't spring coming soon? oh wait..

On 12/8/2018 at 4:04 PM, AUght2win said:

Has there been any sort of press release or big endorsement? Any explanation of the restructured contract? Since there hasn't, that would make me think it's not over.

Almost like we are waiting on someone who still has games left to coach.. 

Archived