Null

ellitor

2019 Transfer Portal Thread

1 hour ago, TitanTiger said:

At some point it's probably just best to call a troll a troll and move on.  Let them wander back to their JMU board takeover and their boredom to come over here and try to raise a ruckus.

Doesn’t surprise me. Random forum though.

12 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Doesn’t surprise me. Random forum though.

Refugees from the Bunker and their friends.

54 minutes ago, toddc said:

That really sucks that people come to a forum just to screw it up! I guess if you are a miserable punk you want everyone else to be miserable with you! I feel sorry for them.

Sadly a lot of them view trolling as entertainment.

7 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Sadly a lot of them view trolling as entertainment.

True....and more bothersome is that some of our folks latch onto these posters and  their negative comments as if they represent actual AU fans and become supporters of the trolls.     

Thanks to TT or digging that up......a couple familiar names on the link who were obvious trolls (to me at least) but actually were getting "likes" to their venomous comments from regular "members" of this forum.    :dunno:  Guess some negative nancys will take affirmation where ever they can find it...even from obvious trolls. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

At some point it's probably just best to call a troll a troll and move on.  Let them wander back to their JMU board takeover and their boredom to come over here and try to raise a ruckus.

Hahahahahahaha that is hilarious 

There are a couple of OTs that seem like possible options. I guess we will have a better idea later on in spring. As far as interior OL, we are in good shape and do not need any there. OT is the greatest need no doubt for 2020.

Which of these do you think we need and have the best chance of landing?

WDE!! & feed a Corgi today!image.jpeg

Edited by doc4aday

In honor of all the trolls on this site!

image.jpeg 

There are a few on this forum who refer to anyone and everyone that disagrees with their opinions as a troll. Back and forth arguing is pointless IMO.  We  just need to agree to disagree and move on.  WDE !!

• Like 1
  • Love 1