Your Favorite Politician to Dislike

Proud Tiger

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate trump. There are others I used to hate but trump made me just really dislike them. Cruz, Carson, Mo Brooks, Rick Perry, Roy Moore....I could name several.  

Im not a fan of Pelosi either. 

16 hours ago, alexava said:

I hate trump. There are others I used to hate but trump made me just really dislike them. Cruz, Carson, Mo Brooks, Rick Perry, Roy Moore....I could name several.  

Im not a fan of Pelosi either. 

Yes! This! I remember having very strong negative feelings about Bush, but Trump really puts things into perspective.

I have never hated anyone in my entire life, until 2016 when Donald Trump entered into my life. He has no redeeming qualities and is just such a terrible person that I can honestly say that I hate him and do not care one bit about what happens to him. 

3 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Yes! This! I remember having very strong negative feelings about Bush, but Trump really puts things into perspective.

I have never hated anyone in my entire life, until 2016 when Donald Trump entered into my life. He has no redeeming qualities and is just such a terrible person that I can honestly say that I hate him and do not care one bit about what happens to him. 

I was on the fence with Bush. Mainly because of Iraq. Now i have a fondness for him and it partially comes from trump. 

3 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

McConnell.  He spews hypocritical BS, but he's also effective, which makes him even easier to dislike.  Kind of like Saban.

I'm not a McConnell fan but he is a way better person than Pelosi.

1 hour ago, Proud Tiger said:

I'm not a McConnell fan but he is a way better person than Pelosi.

Considering you've likely never met both, I don't know how you could conclusively make that claim.

26 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Considering you've likely never met both, I don't know how you could conclusively make that claim.

True but neither have you. So I guess we both form opinions based on what we observe.

18 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

True but neither have you. So I guess we both form opinions based on what we observe.

I'm not making a claim about the type of person either one is.  My claim about McConnell is about his actions in office.  I don't like him as a politician.  I have no clue about him as a guy outside of office.  Same goes for you and Pelosi, which is why I said you shouldn't be claiming about the type of person she may or may not be.

McConnell may give all of his spare time to charity and help old people across the street.  I have no idea.  But I do know that I disagree politically with good people all of the time.

Bush was a puppet. Cheney, Rumsfeld and Rove were the true evil in that administration. 

Trump might also be a puppet in that he's Putin's bitch, but he is knowingly and willingly so. He lacks any empathy whatsoever. He's a narcissist and a sociopath. 

McConnell, Pence, Graham... not far behind.

Roy Moore should be in prison. 

50 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I'm not making a claim about the type of person either one is.  My claim about McConnell is about his actions in office.  I don't like him as a politician.  I have no clue about him as a guy outside of office.  Same goes for you and Pelosi, which is why I said you shouldn't be claiming about the type of person she may or may not be.

McConnell may give all of his spare time to charity and help old people across the street.  I have no idea.  But I do know that I disagree politically with good people all of the time.

OK.....I change to say I don't like Pelosi as a politician and think she cares more about herself and party than she does her country. That's my opinion based on what observe. And based on what I see I don't think I would like her as a person.

I  would remind you......you once told me you didn't like me when YOU have no clue about me away from the board.

54 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Obama was a puppet. Jarrett, Clinton, Holder were the true evil in that administration. 

Obama was also be a puppet in that he's Putin's bitch, but he is knowingly and willingly so. He worshiped in a church whose pastor cursed America and was married to a woman who had never been proud of America. He was nothing more than a community organizer and not qualified to be POTUS

Schumer, Pelosi, etc., not far behind.

Hillary should be in prison. 

Fixed your post for you.

5 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

OK.....I change to say I don't like Pelosi as a politician and think she cares more about herself and party than she does her country. That's my opinion based on what observe. And based on what I see I don't think I would like her as a person.

I  would remind you......you once told me you didn't like me when YOU have no clue about me away from the board.

Sure did.  Stand by it because of the way you have represented yourself on this board.  I don't think we would get along at all in real life and that's 100% ok too.   There are lots of people in life that I don't like or get along with and I'm good with that.

Again I say this is not based on your political affiliation one iota, but rather the public representation that you have put of yourself on this board.  For example, NOLA has an open invite to hit me up if he's ever in Austin to play some golf.  Not like he and I see eye to eye on politics too often, but the way he approaches conversation here is much more palatable and respectable, so we're cool with each other.

What I have not done though is make a declarative statement that one person is better than another without knowing them, which is what you originally did with Pelosi/McConnell prior to your edit.

2 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

History will not be kind to McConnell.

(Assuming our country and culture last long enough to write that history.)

1 hour ago, Proud Tiger said:

Soooooooo glad I got rid of the 'irony meter'. 

The explosion would have been a fire hazard. ;D

3 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Sure did.  Stand by it because of the way you have represented yourself on this board. -- ever think that goes both ways?

I don't think we would get along at all in real life and that's 100% ok too.   There are lots of people in life that I don't like or get along with and I'm good with that.

Again I say this is not based on your political affiliation one iota, but rather the public representation that you have put of yourself on this board.  For example, NOLA has an open invite to hit me up if he's ever in Austin to play some golf.  Not like he and I see eye to eye on politics too often, but the way he approaches conversation here is much more palatable and respectable, so we're cool with each other.

What I have not done though is make a declarative statement that one person is better than another without knowing them, which is what you originally did with Pelosi/McConnell prior to your edit.--Guess I don't see the difference but if you do that's OK

A couple of comments in red.

Doesn't bother me any. I would love to meet you in Auburn anytime you might be here. I have met several times over the years with folks on the board who had major disagreements. They all turned out great except meeting with elle in Auburn. I thought at the time that went OK but boy was I wrong.

53 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

A couple of comments in red.

Doesn't bother me any. I would love to meet you in Auburn anytime you might be here. I have met several times over the years with folks on the board who had major disagreements. They all turned out great except meeting with elle in Auburn. I thought at the time that went OK but boy was I wrong.

To your first comment in red, I don't really care who likes me and who doesn't.  It's not my nature to give a damn that often about random people's opinions about me.  Take no offense to that as it's just who I am.

To the second, yes, there's a difference between disliking someone based on their public doings and judging their ability as a "better person" based on those same attributes.  Take the Saban example.  He's probably a great person to hang out with, but I still dislike him based on his public image.

7 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

To your first comment in red, I don't really care who likes me and who doesn't.  It's not my nature to give a damn that often about random people's opinions about me.  Take no offense to that as it's just who I am.----same here

To the second, yes, there's a difference between disliking someone based on their public doings and judging their ability as a "better person" based on those same attributes.  Take the Saban example.  He's probably a great person to hang out with, but I still dislike him based on his public image.

The door is always open at my house for you to drop by and have a beer.

McConnell. Guy has done more damage to the institution of the Senate than anyone. 

Pelosi: Her and her husband made $13M in 2008 while the rest of us lost our rear ends. I dont think she is a great leader of the Democrats. She gets things done, but I am not sure she really has any real vision of what she is actually accomplishing. She seems to be kareening back and forth from one crisis to the next. She is demonstrably demented in public speaking. She has consistently lost her train of thought, her focus, mumbled, rambled, and been at times straight up incoherent. 

There are any number of younger and better leaders of the Democratic Party. She has one super-power: FUNDRAISING in California. For that, she has been given the keys to the kingdom until she passes away. 

McConnell: Everything above. Invertebrate Leader of the Senate. Wont stand up to Trump, Wont stand up to Pelosi, wont stand up for what's right.

Trump: I have never one day liked the man. He entered my world and a non-accomplished blowhard that paid someone to write a book for him. He is a poor businessman, witness his 6-7 bankruptcies. He is a liar, a cheat, etc. On my MICE (Morals, Integrity, Character, Ethics test) he is a failure almost without equal. If it werent for his wealth, no one would listen to him. He has cheated on every woman he has been with and basically had paid hookers at his disposal for decades. I cant stand the sight of him.

Roy Moore: Psychotically bad choice for anything. Another charlatan in the Trump vein. Has self promoted his way into the Political History of Alabama.  People that I know that have met him personally have described the man as crazy for 2 decades. 

19 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Pelosi: Her and her husband made $13M in 2008 while the rest of us lost our rear ends. I dont think she is a great leader of the Democrats. She gets things done, but I am not sure she really has any real vision of what she is actually accomplishing. She seems to be kareening back and forth from one crisis to the next. She is demonstrably demented in public speaking. She has consistently lost her train of thought, her focus, mumbled, rambled, and been at times straight up incoherent. 

There are any number of younger and better leaders of the Democratic Party. She has one super-power: FUNDRAISING in California. For that, she has been given the keys to the kingdom until she passes away. 

McConnell: Everything above. Invertebrate Leader of the Senate. Wont stand up to Trump, Wont stand up to Pelosi, wont stand up for what's right.

Trump: I have never one day liked the man. He entered my world and a non-accomplished blowhard that paid someone to write a book for him. He is a poor business, witness his 6-7 bankruptcies. He is a liar, a cheat, etc. On my MICE (Morals, Integrity, Character, Ethics test) he is a failure almost without equal. If it werent for his wealth, no one would listen to him. He has cheated on every woman he has been with and basically had paid hookers at his disposal for decades. I cant stand the sight of him.

Roy Moore: Psychotically bad choice for anything. Another charlatan in the Trump vein. Has self promoted his way into the Political History of Alabama.  People that I know that have met him personally have described the man as crazy for 2 decades. 

This post wins.

2 minutes ago, Mikey said:

The anti-American Obama is my "most disliked". None of these other pissants can even come close.

I never understood the anti American tag. Like what has he done thats anti American? 

7 minutes ago, Mikey said:

The anti-American Obama is my "most disliked". None of these other pissants can even come close.

Obama_Hot_Dog-1.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Look at that man eat that hotdog!! Look at it!! How can you say he's anti American?!

Also something funny to note. The headline above this image was from Fox News and read "President feast on fast food while first lady values veggies". I forget how hilarious the Obama headlines were back then. 

Archived