Cool Places in Au

twilli13

I need your help my fellow Auburn brethren. My dad and I are coming to the Au vs UT basketball game this weekend. I havent been to a game with him in like 10 years and the Uga game when Cam was playing was last game I've been to in Au. Needless to say, I know the campus has changed a ton since then and I'd like to get the full experience. Where should I eat? What places should I visit? Thanks in advance!

11:00 game.  Students are on spring break the following week with dorms closing at 9:00 Saturday morning so it may be empty or crazy - who knows.

The hound has a great hearty breakfast for pre game.  If so inclined, you can grab a pregame drink.  Momma G’s will always be an option for beer/sandwich after the game.

hit one of the downtown open air bars for drinks/apps.  We made real late reservations at acre just to drop in for a night cap and dessert.

5 hours ago, mustache eagle said:

11:00 game.  Students are on spring break the following week with dorms closing at 9:00 Saturday morning so it may be empty or crazy - who knows.

The hound has a great hearty breakfast for pre game.  If so inclined, you can grab a pregame drink.  Momma G’s will always be an option for beer/sandwich after the game.

hit one of the downtown open air bars for drinks/apps.  We made real late reservations at acre just to drop in for a night cap and dessert.

Any suggestions for downtown open air bars?

Archived