Men vs. Florida tournament game

WarTiger

6 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

70%  the and 50% from 3 from UF. Smh

It is hard to shoot 70% against air. They are impressive...as is Harper. 

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WE NEED good Bryce for the second half and for Harper to continue to be hot. Man what has happened to Mac!? He was starting to look a LITTLE like his old self down the stretch of the regular season. BUT MAN WOOF he has not been good at all in the sec tourney. 

6 minutes ago, Gene Loblaw said:

Maclemore probably having the worst 3 game stretch of his career

He’s been very disappointing this tournament. Fumbling ball, bad passes, bad defensive intuition, etc. need more from him. 

3 minutes ago, mustache eagle said:

Out rebounded 14-9

other than halftime score, “feels” similar to yesterday 

Brown has to have "his" half right now..Harper can't do it it alone. And for sure, we have to quit giving them such easy looks. Hoping CBP comes up with some way to shake things up quick at the start of the 2nd half. I do not want to lose to Florida today!

1. Florida has hit most everything they threw up at the goal.

We are not shooting well except for Harper and McCormick.

2. UF has played for the 4th day straight. If we speed up the tempo to mach pace, they will get tired, which will affect every part of their game. If Bryce gets his head out of his butt and starts scoring, we should beat them easily.

2 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

He’s been very disappointing this tournament. Fumbling ball, bad passes, bad defensive intuition, etc. need more from him. 

1 total rebound so far in two and a half games. Just disinterested or something 

1 minute ago, ArgoEagle said:

2. UF has played for the 4th day straight. If we speed up the tempo to mach pace, they will get tired, which will affect every part of their game. If Bryce gets his head out of his butt and starts scoring, we should beat them easily.

Not true. Why do I keep on seeing this? This is also their third game. Arky, Lsu and Us. 

2 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

I think the whole "teams get tired when they play in these tournaments" is a bunch of bunk.  Teams do it all the time, these kids don't get tired.

Okeke's really having problems getting his shot off inside. He may need to adjust a little.

I would be totally okay with Mac sitting on the bench for most of this half. He has not played anywhere near how he should. Glad that Brown finally hit a shot.

Reminder:  You can be disappointed in a players performance but let's save the player x stinks (or sucks or whatever else you come up  with). 

OK glad bruce saw what we saw. Dunbar is BAD malik this game. 

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Not true. Why do I keep on seeing this? This is also their third game. Arky, Lsu and Us. 

My bad gwill. Are you still my #1 fan?

Just now, ArgoEagle said:

My bad gwill. Are you still my #1 fan?

If we win this game YES! haha

Archived