Softball vs Kennesaw State

1 hour ago, wildling said:

Dowell more likely tagged the runner, not that it makes any difference. Should she get an error as well given the batter advanced to 2nd? Obviously the inning ended, but the runner originally on first could have stayed at 3rd.

Dowell fielded a grounder where the momentum carried her to 3rd. She stepped on the bag and got the force before throwing to 1st. The scorekeeper definitely messed the play up. 

38 minutes ago, all4AU said:

Dowell fielded a grounder where the momentum carried her to 3rd. She stepped on the bag and got the force before throwing to 1st. The scorekeeper definitely messed the play up.  

OK thanks. Greep's a lefty fast looking outfielder, would the play at first even have been close?

How serious is Taylon's wrist??? Is she expected to play this weekend???

6 hours ago, slot canyon said:

Regarding Taylon Snow. Phillip Marshall has stated it is a wrist injury. I did not hear if she was in the dugout last night?

She was in the dugout, dressed and I did not notice anything on the wrist.  I heard someone comment that she would be available for the weekend.

7 hours ago, tigerman1186 said:

How serious is Taylon's wrist??? Is she expected to play this weekend???

It is the shoulder she aggravated last year.  Hoping with some treatment and rest, she can give it a go.

Archived