Basketball board more active than football

BJCrawford

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

It's good when we can laugh at ourselves.

As a high-volume blunderer it would be detrimental to my health if I approached it any other way

On 4/7/2019 at 1:17 PM, BJCrawford said:

When, the week before A-Day, the basketball board was much more active than the football one. In fact, in past years, I’m not sure I ever visited the basketball boards much at all. It has been an incredibly fun year! Here’s hoping it’s just the beginning. War Eagle!

And no one to date, with A-Day the day after tomorrow, has even started a thread about it! 

5 hours ago, ToraGirl said:

And no one to date, with A-Day the day after tomorrow, has even started a thread about it! 

Now that IS crazy. I guess everyone will be back sooner or later. It’s going to be hard to top this basketball season for a while.

AU Basketball under Bruce Pearl:   Unrestrained excitement and hope for the future

AU Football under Gus Malzahn:   General malaise

On 4/11/2019 at 3:01 PM, Tiger said:

LMAO I'm an idiot I wrote basketball instead of football. 

Not even gonna gonna edit it. Shame me, all. I deserve it. 

You big dummy!

On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 5:38 PM, ToraGirl said:

Guess we've learned that nothing is gonna happen during anyone's spring game that really impacts their season.   It's just another practice day except the stadium and players are open to the general public. I mean ...Brices team beat Lawrence's team in the Clemson game 30-10....so guess he will be starting for Clemson this fall. 

At Auburn...it's a good day to bring the kids to Auburn ….and not break your bank account to do it but talking about practice is not near as much fun as talking about a Final Four run. 

On 4/12/2019 at 4:07 PM, 1auburn1 said:

AU Basketball under Bruce Pearl:   Unrestrained excitement and hope for the future

AU Football under Gus Malzahn:   General malaise

That's me, wish that it weren't. Hope and lack of it. Hubby watching A-Day on TV. I'm researching Italy and checking in to the AU Basketball Forum...just actually irate that the season is over and longing for December. #completereversal

3 hours ago, AU64 said:

Guess we've learned that nothing is gonna happen during anyone's spring game that really impacts their season.   It's just another practice day except the stadium and players are open to the general public. I mean ...Brices team beat Lawrence's team in the Clemson game 30-10....so guess he will be starting for Clemson this fall. 

At Auburn...it's a good day to bring the kids to Auburn ….and not break your bank account to do it but talking about practice is not near as much fun as talking about a Final Four run. 

It's so much more than that. Lack of interest, that is. 

Turn the page and get 🔥 up! I mean it’s FOOTBALL for goodness sakes!

Archived