The Best Of Rod Bramblett

WFE12

• ellitor changed the title to The Best Of Rod Bramblett

This man brought life to the radio. I remember losing Fyffe when I was in my early 20’s and The first game I heard RB call, I thought to myself he is no Jim Fyffe.... man was I wrong but also was I right. I soon realized this man cherished everything Auburn as much as I did and he paid amazing respects to the late Jim Fyffe all through the 2004 season, all while finding his own place in the hearts of all Auburn fans. There is nothing that will make me feel better today but I am sure the entire Auburn family will pour out prayers, love and support to his family that is left behind. 2019 Jim and Rod will be calling games from heaven I can’t wait until the day that I will be there to hear it. War Eagle Rod and Paula Bramblett you will be missed.

10 minutes ago, wcware said:

This man brought life to the radio. I remember losing Fyffe when I was in my early 20’s and The first game I heard RB call, I thought to myself he is no Jim Fyffe.... man was I wrong but also was I right. I soon realized this man cherished everything Auburn as much as I did and he paid amazing respects to the late Jim Fyffe all through the 2004 season, all while finding his own place in the hearts of all Auburn fans. There is nothing that will make me feel better today but I am sure the entire Auburn family will pour out prayers, love and support to his family that is left behind. 2019 Jim and Rod will be calling games from heaven I can’t wait until the day that I will be there to hear it. War Eagle Rod and Paula Bramblett you will be missed.

Your response here made me think of the person who will follow and how enormous their task will be, just like Rod after Jim.  Very tough for the person doing it and the auburn family listening.  It will be a long time for me to be able to listen without a lump in my throat.

6 hours ago, Bottomfeeder said:

This is awesome. Thanks for sharing. Only God knows why.  I surely do not. WDE 

Archived